User Controls

If everyone in the world was Vegan...

We wouldn't have a need to refridgerate food.

no fridge = less power

save the earth, global warming.

MIND = BLOWN
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Actually vegans use more gadgets in the kitchen than a professional restaurant:
    Blenders, juicers, deep fryers, rice cooker, etc. Etc.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    fatties would become exotic women
    Also, everyone would be sick and malnurished.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    why wouldn't vegans need to refridgerate food? vegetables decay quickly in heat just as meat does
    Originally posted by aldra why wouldn't vegans need to refridgerate food? vegetables decay quickly in heat just as meat does

Right. They need to refregirate their nut milk, their frozen fruit for their endless smoothies, their fake imitation burgers/hot dogs/ cheese, etc etc etc.
    Dear squirrel,unfortch you fail with this thread. 😿
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Dear squirrel,unfortch you fail with this thread. 😿

😞
    I was chatting with the vegans in my office today about one week out of the year making our Thursday lunch only vegan food. I have to get them special stuff all the time. Today they had Dos Batos Wood Fired tacos.
    CP3_oh Yung Blood
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Dear squirrel,unfortch you fail with this thread. 😿

I see you are getting quite uppity on a new forum..
    Originally posted by CP3_oh I see you are getting quite uppity on a new forum..

What?! Noooo. Im jk. I actually encourage ppl to be vegans= More meats for me 😄😄😄
    CP3_oh Yung Blood
    So, is that really you who signed up as tee_hee_hhe over at my place - the IP address shows as being Houston - so I'm sumwhat skeptical
    No i didnt sign up. Its an imposter!!! 😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by tee hee hee nut milk

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CP3_oh Yung Blood
    "It" must have been all nervous as it misspelled the last hee as hhe - unless it really is a he..
    Lol

The guilt made him/her signed up wrong hahahahah
    CP3_oh Yung Blood
    Nuts mixed with water...haha.
    Originally posted by CP3_oh "It" must have been all nervous as it misspelled the last hee as hhe - unless it really is a he..

Lol @ Grande slippin on the alts
    CP3_oh Yung Blood
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Lol

The guilt made him/her signed up wrong hahahahah

It could have been one of the members of the Houston Quail Farmers Association in a bit if a hurry making a pro while posting on another site with 2 or 3 pro's on the go...

Probably didn't realize the spelling error, tried to log in as tee_hee_hee and couldn't..

Karma right there
    CP3_oh Yung Blood
    Just scarfed down two jumbo sized eggs scrambled and a corn one the cod loaded with butter..vegan...naw.burp.
Jump to Top