User Controls

I saw a UFO

even got pics

joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Definitely a UFO.
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Looks like swamp gas to me.
    No, definitely a UFO. The aliens are also waving.
    OP is an idiot
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume OP is an idiot

why do you say that
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel why do you say that

Because there is no such thing as "UFOs" only CIA nigger light shows
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume Because there is no such thing as "UFOs" only CIA nigger light shows

Blue beam is the ultimate UFO coverup - using a conspiracy theory to invalidate centuries of UFO accounts because UFO folks are prone to being conspiracy theorists. There are historical UFO sitings before there ever was a CIA. You're stupid. UwU
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by HTS Blue beam is the ultimate UFO coverup - using a conspiracy theory to invalidate centuries of UFO accounts because UFO folks are prone to being conspiracy theorists. There are historical UFO sitings before there ever was a CIA. You're stupid. UwU

If you had the knowledge and took the time to sit down and really think about things you would realize the UFO phenomenon is not real.
    The sightings can be chalked up to natural occurrences, visual/perceptual glitches and mental illness.
    Real "aliens" would have no need to come to our planet and troll us with flashing lights and they certainly would not come here in a physical form or space ship of any sort.
    You are literally stupid because you accept whatever you are spoonfed without doing any critical thinking on your own.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume Real "aliens" would have no need to come to our planet and troll us with flashing lights and they certainly would not come here in a physical form or space ship of any sort.

if I had a spaceship I'd troll this planet

riddle me that fucker
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume If you had the knowledge and took the time to sit down and really think about things you would realize the UFO phenomenon is not real.
    The sightings can be chalked up to natural occurrences, visual/perceptual glitches and mental illness.
    Real "aliens" would have no need to come to our planet and troll us with flashing lights and they certainly would not come here in a physical form or space ship of any sort.
    You are literally stupid because you accept whatever you are spoonfed without doing any critical thinking on your own.

I don't actually have views, I was just thinking critically about blue beam and that was a pretty hot take. Are you not at all skeptical of your own beliefs? UwU

PS: if it was all hallucinations and natural phenomena why does that explanation no longer suffice?
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    I hope to never get abducted.
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume If you had the knowledge and took the time to sit down and really think about things you would realize the UFO phenomenon is not real.

Tell that to Enrico Fermi and all the academics that have attempted to explain his paradox.

Originally posted by aldra if I had a spaceship I'd troll this planet

riddle me that fucker

Originally posted by HTS I don't actually have views, I was just thinking critically about blue beam and that was a pretty hot take. Are you not at all skeptical of your own beliefs? UwU

PS: if it was all hallucinations and natural phenomena why does that explanation no longer suffice?

Recent disclosures of UFOs on footage from military aircraft sensors lead me to believe that an effort is underway to slowly introduce the public to the truth of extraterrestrial visitation and the existence of life elsewhere in the universe.

The skeptics are the only true believers. Conspiracy nuts will believe anything, but the skeptics demand truth.
    I don't care what you haters say I saw what I saw! I got pics!
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    You have nothing to fear. It is simply an advancement of knowledge in a preventative measure of thought for the betterment of all emotions, fort to subjugate the space, but we will never get there.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I think I see it. You should file a FOIA with the city government.
    In the lower right corner of the picture. Is that Elvis?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by joerell In the lower right corner of the picture. Is that Elvis?

Looks like Jimmy Hoffa to me.
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Originally posted by HampTheToker Conspiracy nuts will believe anything, but the skeptics demand truth.

Skeptics are dipshits who get off by imagining that they're smarter than everyone else.
Jump to Top