User Controls

The Internet Died This Year 2018 RIP

My facebook got deleted and everyone I know also got banned.

Everyone I know either knows someone with a youtube sub that got removed or lost one themselves.

Cool sites like backpage, craigslist classifieds, datehookup are being taken down.

Reddit subs like RCsources, darknetmarkets have been banned.

When we will we say enough is enough and stop being pushed around! I'm sick of everything we built being destroyed and we are powerless to do anything besides watch and bitch.

Amen my brotha🙌🙌
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    it's good that popular places like that are losing the plot, the internet was never about central providers and never should be

it's kind of ironic I eventually got banned from facebook most likely due to complaints from people I ostensibly agreed with because they didn't find my name as funny as I did. kind of glad though, aside from being able to get direct information from people in conflict zones it was a huge waste of... everything
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel My facebook got deleted and everyone I know also got banned.

Everyone I know either knows someone with a youtube sub that got removed or lost one themselves.

Cool sites like backpage, craigslist classifieds, datehookup are being taken down.

Reddit subs like RCsources, darknetmarkets have been banned.

When we will we say enough is enough and stop being pushed around! I'm sick of everything we built being destroyed and we are powerless to do anything besides watch and bitch.

Good news is Teachat.com is still up and running. /thumbsup emoticon goes here.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Teachat is too wild!!
    Shit happens, Bro BUT lIFE WILL always go on. Chin up and find the next net chapter in your life
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Chelsea Clinton is associated with match.com. DH members were mostly on the right. You can figure out the rest.
Jump to Top