User Controls

Crackshackville

I lived in a small town with 5000 people on the west coast, I moved there in 2010 and left in 2016. I moved there to learn how to grow weed when I was 18 years old and ended up with a long term job shortly after moving there.

Originally posted by Scron THE OLD CRACK SHACK CIRCA JANUARY-2016
    This was my alley, I ran it, I ran the whole damn downtown it was all mine.

I used to only know Larry, Jimmy, my dad, my grandparents and my brother kyle.

After getting that job I knew EVERYONE and they all knew me. This girl came up to me one day at work and said I was cute and wanted to hang out and it turns out she had a boyfriend already, a week later she was at my house every night and shortly after I realized she was preggo and it was probably mine.

I ended up getting a reputation in this town even though I'm a shut in nerd that just wants to be a wagecuck and be left alone.

Originally posted by Scron tripping on mushrooms Good they can le
    abe Me
    Alone
    Then

While I walk around town puking and writing this and magicl llly j have jntwrner everywhere on the pplanet lol wow I HAVE WATER AT HOME FUCK YOU THE GOVERNMENT WOW MAN

I became entangled with the underground. It started slow and gradual and then my entire life seemed to revolve around other people.

Toxic motherfuckers like Dan my fake best friend who messed around with my girlfriend behind my back
    and the girl I lived with who hung out with highschool kids and was a literal retard who smoked all my weed and let people steal from me.
    Thats not all though, there were people like Crazy Susan, Chronic Gambling Guy thats responsible for way too much money, Secret Insurance Fraud cabal,

arrested for arson I rattex'd hardcore and told the police all about the weed conspiracy insurance scam worth a million dollars while I was high as fuck on a lot of drugs and picked up with morphine and a tech pipe so they just let me go

property scam people, John the socialite mafia church leader, LSD conspiracy people. A bunch of old hippie people scamming opiate scripts and reselling them to fund weed growing, cocaine bikers, werid meth people. Endless freaks and weirdos and you don't even want to know about the "normal" ones!.

Like Fat Lesbian Tanya, Squiggly aka Moi, The Retard Mafia, mary ann bad marriage, The Asshole Mayor, DAVID!, shrimpy mcgee.

I remember Crazy Susan said to me once "We might seem like a bunch of retarded farmers with pitchforks but we're actually growing weed in these barns and we're fucking crazy with shotguns and will feed you to the pigs". She is the one who rented me the crackshack at $600/month on the terms I watch her dogs and turn the basement into a hydroponic farm.

(actual pics of my beloved shack)

https://niggasin.space/thread/1933

It's a small town so the only thing to do is drama involving various people and since its the most fucked small town in north america it has the most fucked drama.

The latest scuttlebutt is this kid who used to live with me when he was 16 is now dating a weed barons daughter. Shes like 16 and he's in his 20's but thats normal there.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    did u meet dusty the sheriff, or Rack? or fast Eddy?
    I did meet all the local officers, they knew me well. I made the police news section in the paper a few times.

Was Rack the one who worked at Jimmies? I think I tried to fuck her once.

& I only met slow Eddy
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel I only met slow Eddy

He only met slow Eddy
    I used to buy shrooms off slow Eddy.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    they guys I mentioned were affiliated with the hells angels and worked the rainbow gatherings across the country,, good guys as long as the money was right
    Cool, there were hells angels in crackshackville, they did fun runs and charity stuff. Also they were the first to hire me in the cannabis business
Jump to Top