User Controls

anti-depressants are bullshit

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    The funny thing about all of these shootings in the lat 6 years, typically the killer is on some kind of pharmaceutical. They want to ban guns... well why not ban pharmaceuticals, that have a warning label about causing depression, and suicidal behavior... I'm pretty sure a gun won't make you feel suicidal.

I know way to many people (especially women) who are put on mind control drugs and are still crazier than a shit house rat. Hell even birth control is known to have similar effects, and as well steroids that many guys use.

Dare to take the black pill fam?

Yeah they're B.S. snake oil. Theres no evidence serotonin imbalance is the cause of depression or other disorders. Additionally, theres no test done to determine your serotonin levels but they prescribe it to you. Anti psychotics are terrible too.
    ^shrooms and alcohol are way better for you, they are kind of "quintessential" to helping heal you, not that I completely understand what that word means .

Guns don't kill people, my antipsychotic medicine kills people
    ^you would know a thing or two about taking atnipsychotics you faggot,

the only good rx drugs are vicodin, gabapentin, adderall and even those kind of suck compared to real drugs.

you kids these days. I feel bad for guys like roshambo and sploo, "heeeerp duuurp jeeeert! i stuck bundy and welbutrin and seroquel that my parents obama care bought me and I stuck it up my asshole, and i still didn't go to school / college!"

I started seeing this girl recently and when she told me she was on risperdol and that she's not "crazy" I felt thoroughly disgusted, I felt disgusted because she has talent way more than most girls and she has a real heart but she dumbs herself down with poison like that, poison that's not even fun.

what a waste.

dare to take the real pill fam?
    I think you're retarded
    what you think doesn't my point any less valid about anti-depressants^ you're the retard that has to beg your mom for mom for cough syrup meds cause you aren't creative enough / lazy to get your own drugs. If you're going to be a loser, why not at least try being good at it?

People who have done crazy shit on Zoloft:

Eric Harris, Columbine 1999.

The wife of Phil Hartman (who was famous for this voice) was on Zoloft when she shot Hartman while he slept, then she killed herself.

As the years go by I'm starting to think these drugs aren't bad.. They seem to turn people into effecient murder machines, emotionless drug addled killer robots. People on these drugs make the best headlines.. They are the most violent and their attacks define our brutal capitalist society.

Do you really want to live in a world without Columbine and Sandy Hook?. The loss of life sucks, sure, but it sets a new standard in all aspects of life when one of these attacks happens by "normal" people that seem to be doing "well" on their meds
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    As I wrote in an other thread: Obvious confounder: Does it seem unlikely that the kind of people who commit mass killings such as these are far more likely than the general population to be on psychiatric medication due to serious mental health problems?

Even if it was the case that in an incredibly small fraction of a percentage of people who were somehow genetically succeptible/predisposed to having this behavior triggered, the benefits could still far outweigh the harm. Overall, as I've stated before, the percentage of deaths from mass shootings is so small that they simply shouldn't matter, he vast majority of people are simply emotion driven idiots, and it's the emotional impact that gives them due to the ramifications stemming from political machinations. (Yes, that rhyme was intentional.)

-And yes the serotonin hypothesis of depression is incredibly overly simplistic and parochial bullshit that should have been abandoned long ago and will one day be seen as an absolute embarassment, but they aren't the only anti-depressants.
    Semiazas Tuskegee Airman
    Lithium, lamictol, and clonazepan have been working pretty well for me. A lot better than heroin and crack. But to each their own.
    Lithium, lamictol, and clonazepan have been working pretty well for me. A lot better than heroin and crack. But to each their own.

All of the above
    [FONT=&quot]It was because of lithium’s brain-dulling quality that got off of it and onto Lamictal. I was on Lamictal alone for a couple of years, then when my doc tried to up my dose, my body completely freaked out and I ended up in the ER. Overall, Lamictal never really worked as well as lithium. Now I’m on both lithium and Lamictal, and it seems to be working really well. The lithium/Lamictal combination seems to be a pretty popular one right now (in vogue in psychiatric circles), and I do think it might be a good one.[/FONT]
    I'm on Zoloft and Remeron, the combo always worked for me.
    My Nigga..I get mirtazapine and xanax.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Guns don't kill people, my antipsychotic medicine kills people

^
Jump to Top