User Controls

Anyone still in crypto?

Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Made my money back and a little, so I jumped from BAT to Etherium as I considered it safer (BAT is a token that runs on Etherium, don't ask me how it works, but Etherium is like the bank), and I'm glad I did, BAT has crashed pretty significantly the last few days, while Etherium is holding it's value.

I should have jumped into Bitcoin Cash, but oh well.

Anyone still trying to play these markets or have any tips? Monero seems to be doing well, it could be the next one I go for.
    I am just trying to save up to buy across the board before they all blow up like BTC did. I'm waiting for LTC to crash below $100.
    xy0 Houston
    Screw Buttcoin cash. Only because its supporters undermine satoshi's vision.

Hell yeah i'm still in it. I use it as a 401k replacement. Add a little more every paycheck since 2014. It's been a ride, but worth it.

My advise is to stay away from the alt coins except for LTC and ETH. The privacy coin would be a good investment too, but i forget the name. z cash or something.
    bitcoin gold
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    call me to invest in ACP coin its gonna be super hot
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by xy0 Hell yeah i'm still in it. I use it as a 401k replacement.

This is a horrible idea. Please, for your sake, stop.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i had like 8 quids worth of monero sitting leftover in my dream account from a week ago and it was like 6 pound something yesterday.

mso8 Houston
    dunno shit about anything but i think i would invest once BTC crashes really bad, like DotCom bad. who knows if its ever going to happen though
    xy0 Houston
    Originally posted by Lanny This is a horrible idea. Please, for your sake, stop.

Why? I have faith in bitcoin, I've been a supporter since the 2008 press release. My company's 401(k) will make much less interest in the same time. I know there is risk, but there always was risk.

I also dont want banker jedis making interest off my money.
    BC peaked at $20K last Dec. It dropped to about $7K in April 2018. It only has 2 ways to go. Either rebound or you eventually lose everything. But, the chances of going back to $20K or beyond is limited and world events don't seem positive. Your company's 401K probably made a lot less because most companies focus on lower risk funds and losing everything would not be beneficial to their reputation. I left BC at it's peak and if you regained your initial investment it would be wise to look to other sources. Overseas medical entities are doing quite well at the moment and most are bringing in good interest rates. Vanguard 500 Index Fund for example  is a good core holding to begin with or individual steady earning high tech companies. Personally, I think you can do better without worrying about BC everyday and wondering when it will plunge again. If you've been in since 2008 and only regained your investment time to leave and seek something better which will also be stable if war is declared overseas.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by xy0 Why? I have faith in bitcoin, I've been a supporter since the 2008 press release. My company's 401(k) will make much less interest in the same time. I know there is risk, but there always was risk.

I also dont want banker jedis making interest off my money.

Why don't you buy lottery tickets instead? Lots of people have faith in those. There's always a risk in buying lottery tickets of course, but don't worry because there was always a risk.
    Originally posted by Lanny Why don't you buy lottery tickets instead? Lots of people have faith in those. There's always a risk in buying lottery tickets of course, but don't worry because there was always a risk.

I bought a lottery ticket once when I only had 2 bucks and wanted to get opiates and I won $40
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    In it for the long haul. It is far safer than keeping your money in a dirty jedi bank.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I'm gonna go all in on potcoin
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL In it for the long haul. It is far safer than keeping your money in a dirty jedi bank.

inb4tstm
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL In it for the long haul. It is far safer than keeping your money in a dirty jedi bank.

What if my vagina is a dirty jedi? Just what exactly are you gonna do then huh?
    apt Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by apt Once the next recession hits the first things people are going to sell off are speculative 'assets' like cryptocurrency and the value will tank much faster than the cash you have in the bank, even if the fed has to print money like a motherfucker to stimulate the economy

trade war had already started.
    J. R. "Bob" Dobbs Yung Blood [my pessimistically orientating opec]
    Originally posted by ohfralala What if my vagina is a dirty jedi? Just what exactly are you gonna do then huh?

Zylkon B suppository.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by ohfralala What if my vagina is a dirty jedi? Just what exactly are you gonna do then huh?

Do you call your queefs "gassing the jedis"?
Jump to Top