User Controls

just got 12 grams of spice in the mail

im fucked and its gonna be a good time
    Spice is stupid
    Originally posted by ohfralala Spice is stupid

you're stupid and gay and a shit hole diddler
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    have I asked why you don't just buy raw powder before?
    Originally posted by aldra have I asked why you don't just buy raw powder before?

death? hurr fuck tramadol just order fentanyl from a slanteye
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    you can make your own spice at a fraction of the cost with aromatherapy shit and a spray bottle

also it probably wasn't too far off being lethal last time I got a fent 'sample' of all things
    i dont want to make my own spice because im not trying to go full crackhead atm. the cost helps limit consumption. making your own spice is for penny pinchers
    Ok well have fun being 3/4 crackhead
    i will
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by Da Leg Itches i dont want to make my own spice because im not trying to go full crackhead atm. the cost helps limit consumption. making your own spice is for penny pinchers

Most crackheads don't make crack themselves, they buy whatever the man is selling them.
    Originally posted by Obbe Most crackheads don't make crack themselves, they buy whatever the man is selling them.

i shoot heroin to videos of your mom eating horse shit
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by Da Leg Itches i shoot heroin to videos of your mom eating horse shit

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    What are the long term effects of spice and how long will 12g last
    Originally posted by Daily What are the long term effects of spice and how long will 12g last

long terms effects idk im pretty fucked already. it is crazy addictive tho and it does have a moderately uncomfortable withdrawals

i think if i smoked nonstop like i usually do that would be about 5-7 days of nodding out on my couch and having no memory of anything
    Can I buy a G
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Can I buy a G

yes
    Originally posted by Da Leg Itches yes

How much. My Facebook got deleted pm me
    i ran out but i spent a week on mars
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Da Leg Itches long terms effects idk im pretty fucked already. it is crazy addictive tho and it does have a moderately uncomfortable withdrawals

i think if i smoked nonstop like i usually do that would be about 5-7 days of nodding out on my couch and having no memory of anything

And this is fun how?

Hey, I like feeling “comfortably numb” as much as the next guy, but I don’t wanna be unconscious for it.

I’ve seen that shit turn people into psychopaths. It’s accumulative.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    because its like a vacation from reality
Jump to Top