User Controls

ATTN: Malice

Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Did you died
    When I die, I wanna be frozen. And if they have to freeze me in pieces, so be it.

I will wake up stronger than ever because I will have used that time to figure out exactly why I died and what moves I could have used to defend myself better now that I know what hold he had me in.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Originally posted by Boss_bebe74 When I die, I wanna be frozen. And if they have to freeze me in pieces, so be it.

I will wake up stronger than ever because I will have used that time to figure out exactly why I died and what moves I could have used to defend myself better now that I know what hold he had me in.

Malice is kill
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    But Boss if they freeze you in pieces how will you get whole again lol?
    Lol. It was a dwight schrute quote. The thread title made me think of it.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Its not gonna happen anyway. The freezing process makes ice crystals inside your brain and permanently damages brain tissue.
    Not to mention obvious issues of thawing the rest of the body in an adequate manner.
    Why did u leave tinychat xlite. Wtf.
    Originally posted by Boss_bebe74 Why did u leave tinychat xlite. Wtf.

What does he look like? Are you on cam?

I’ve been wondering if he’s dead too. I told you one day I’ll be the onl MAL. I tend to do that.
    No he wasn't on cam.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Xlite Its not gonna happen anyway. The freezing process makes ice crystals inside your brain and permanently damages brain tissue.
    Not to mention obvious issues of thawing the rest of the body in an adequate manner.

not just your brain; normal freezing forms microscopic ice crystals everywhere that shred up cell walls
    on topic, new posters probably triggered agoraphobia

wait no, he does post on reddit doesn't he
    Lol at the examinations of the freezing process.
    Originally posted by Boss_bebe74 Lol at the examinations of the freezing process.

I remember reading about one of those cryo places in the 90s, they fully understood that there was no way to fix the damage freezing did to the body so they didn't even bother, just threw them out after a few weeks

they got caught because one of their employees blew the whistle on others doing weird shit like kicking around 'frozen' heads
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Aldra, real talk. Who do u think in this forum would kick around frozen heads?
    Aldra makes my brain tingle
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Boss_bebe74 Why did u leave tinychat xlite. Wtf.

Why the fuck wouldn't i?
    There was only faggots and bitches there.

I'll check back later.
    Originally posted by Boss_bebe74 Aldra, real talk. Who do u think in this forum would kick around frozen heads?

I would. That’s even better than fire soccer!
    Originally posted by Xlite Why the fuck wouldn't i?
    There was only faggots and bitches there.

Guilty.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Also, i look like a grown up version of fubi.
    If you don't know fubi, too bad. I'm not getting my face on thar.
    Originally posted by Boss_bebe74 Aldra, real talk. Who do u think in this forum would kick around frozen heads?

honestly I think zanick is probably into the weirdest shit
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top