User Controls

Midwest man still at large after escaping from mental hospital

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Authorities say he is considered armed and dangerous, he may be living under the assumed identity of one of his victims.

Police released the following surveillance shot depicting his daring escape
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Everyone in the background is just chillin like nothing is going on. Lol.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    "EVERYONE in the background"
    Is that Malice? Why doesn’t he have hands? Did you shop this?
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    he think hes spiderman lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ "EVERYONE in the background"

Oh sheddup. It doesnt zoom in on my phone so it looked like there was more than one person in the background.

Still.. the nurse right next to the shot looks pretty stoic.. I mean having a naked man hanging in front of her from the ceiling and all..
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by mmQ "EVERYONE in the background"

looks like there are at least 3 people in the rooms behind the monkey bars
    Only reason I zoomed was to try and see dick.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol, reminds me of attack on titan

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I just thought it was like 2 bed ridden hospital patients back there but you're right they should CLEARLY be in the hallway running around with their hands in their air like flailing arm tube people. Ha
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Lol😂
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The guy is just hanging around.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The guy is just hanging around.

I know right? Like I don't understand how he can escape and yet there's still someone there to take a pic of it????
    It’s a mental hospital. The workers are immune to those types of behavior.

My grandmother worked at a mental hospital for 40 years and rarely reacted to anything.
    wtf where was this?
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i'm pretty sure cameras are banned in high security mental hospitals just like in prisons. if nothing else the nurse should be reacting to the guy having a camera.

Originally posted by aldra looks like there are at least 3 people in the rooms behind the monkey bars

😂
    Originally posted by mmQ I just thought it was like 2 bed ridden hospital patients back there but you're right they should CLEARLY be in the hallway running around with their hands in their air like flailing arm tube people. Ha

One wud think...
    Originally posted by NARCassist i'm pretty sure cameras are banned in high security mental hospitals just like in prisons. if nothing else the nurse should be reacting to the guy having a camera.

Says police released the surveillance shot so maybe they took it. There’s HIPAA though so idk.
    Not surprising, it seems just like typical shit going down in one's every day Walmart!
Jump to Top