User Controls

Is eating a 300mg edible a lot?

I got a 300mg weed brownie im gonna eat the whole thing with chocolate milk and do like 10 bong rips.

Will I die?.

Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Nah you're good bro
    i feel okay
    Update us in 2 hours

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I eat 1000mg treats regularly. You'll probably just feel weird and fall asleep. You need to take more than that if you want the REAL experience.
    i feel okay
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Are you laying in an alley with a Chinese menu in your hands yet?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    no, pizza
    it has chocolate triangle times
    Update:

I got really high
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ Are you laying in an alley with a Chinese menu in your hands yet?

Lol
    I need a cheap 1000mg edible.
    Originally posted by Daily Update us in 2 hours

I heard you smoked daily and have for the last year.
    I quit weed several months ago

My IQ is back to baseline
    Originally posted by Daily I quit weed several months ago

My IQ is back to baseline

Back to double digits huh?
    Back to sploo level
    The woman who was my first ever budtender told me the reason edibles never work on people is because sugar does something to your body to cancel out the effects of the THC so that when people take huge dabs and trip out then call the ER they just shoot them up with huge loads of sugar
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume The woman who was my first ever budtender told me the reason edibles never work on people is because sugar does something to your body to cancel out the effects of the THC so that when people take huge dabs and trip out then call the ER they just shoot them up with huge loads of sugar

so smoking it doesn't dump THC into your bloodstream?
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel I need a cheap 1000mg edible.

Originally posted by aldra so smoking it doesn't dump THC into your bloodstream?

When you smoke or vaporize the effects are immediate, it goes straight to your bloodstream and brain whereas edibles have to be digested and etc it even passes through different regions of your body that's why the high is so different.
Jump to Top