User Controls

My dad is missing, maybe dead.

I chat on facebook messenger with my dad every few days, its been like that for years we always stay in touch.

He was dating this psycho crazy girl thats 27 years old and the whole time she was with my dad she was also dating this cocaine dealer guy I made a thread about earlier.

She got into a fight with my dad and ended up in a wheelchair and now all these people want to kill my dad. He's been missing for about a month, haven't heard from him since early April, he was already in hiding and getting lots of threats against him.

Nobody in my family knows where he is. The only one who will know is Larry, his best friend. The problem is Larry is a hermit survivalist snowmobile collector and lives inna woods in a shack with his cat BW and his brother Wild Jim and they don't use phones out there.

https://niggasin.space/thread/23771

Originally posted by Something Squirrel I am using an assumed identity on facebag and I just messaged the biggest cocaine dealer in the town I used to live in with the crack shack (he used to come to my house a lot and try to sell me stuff)

I asked him whats up I'm gonna ask if he needs anything lol

his pic

Larry might know Polecat. Might even be him.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    lol,
    Whenever I've lost something I always try to remember the last place I had it...
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    your dad put a girl in a wheelchair? was he trying out wrestling moves or something?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by aldra your dad put a girl in a wheelchair? was he trying out wrestling moves or something?

Ran her over with a department of wildlife vehicle.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Why does he have a measuring tape around his neck like a scarf? lol
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Why does he have a measuring tape around his neck like a scarf? lol

Obviously he couldn't find his scarf.
    Red_Woman African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Whenever I've lost something I always try to remember the last place I had it…

Always work. A rewind.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    It's that "undertaker" fad that comes around once in a while.
    Originally posted by aldra your dad put a girl in a wheelchair? was he trying out wrestling moves or something?

They got into a fight and she slipped on some ice and her leg broke, thats what he told me but 'word around town' is he kicked her in the leg and broke it.
    What are Mexican doing in Vermont ?? That’s the real question
    who cares

grow up and move on
    Madman African Astronaut
    Are you going to avenge him?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel They got into a fight and she slipped on some ice and her leg broke, thats what he told me but 'word around town' is he kicked her in the leg and broke it.

oh right, I assumed spinal injury, like Bain did to Batman
    Originally posted by Madman Are you going to avenge him?

Yes, like the rock.
    Go to a psychic and find out. Heard their 99/1 accurate in their visions and shit. Contact a dead relative via a Ouija board and see if they know since they KNOW all that goes on here but just can't get to us physically
    PM me a picture of your dad and as much PI as you can. I will check the database at my work and put out a bolo
Jump to Top