User Controls

How are you feeling at the moment..

  1. *brought to you by our DH sponsor

    OT: Fucking overwhelmed.

    S'all good tho.
  2. Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Anticipating more rebound anxiety, lacking in coffee.
  3. Nil African Astronaut
    I feel like i should be working, ehhhh fuck it!
  4. Originally posted by Nil I feel like i should be working, ehhhh fuck it!

    Dis me too!
  5. A College Professor Space Nigga [your moreover breastless limestone]
    i feel like dancing
  6. Ready for quitting time 😎
  7. Originally posted by Sup_mahnigs Ready for quitting time 😎

    I'm sayin!!❤

    I feel like dancing too, teach
  8. Originally posted by A College Professor i feel like dancing

    SIR and MAM

    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  9. WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Very good.
  10. Distressed, depressed and angry as always.
    But when I see the hope porn about Palestine and the downfall of the jude I get temporarily excited ...
  11. Red_Woman African Astronaut
    Frustrated. I'm trying to share some good documentaries with the world, but YT won't let me. Grrrrr
  12. Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    Originally posted by Red_Woman Frustrated. I'm trying to share some good documentaries with the world, but YT won't let me. Grrrrr

    Copyright? You're going to get your account nuked if you keep it up. Try other video hosting websites, pornhub works well.
  13. aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    bitchute
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  14. Red_Woman African Astronaut
    That's right, ald.

    Originally posted by Dfg Copyright? You're going to get your account nuked if you keep it up. Try other video hosting websites, pornhub works well.

    Lol

    I deleted as soon as I saw blocked.
    I doubt people on pornhub are In Search of Beethoven, or the Battle of Kursk.
  15. aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Red_Woman Lol

    I deleted as soon as I saw blocked.
    I doubt people on pornhub are In Search of Beethoven, or the Battle of Kursk.

    haha, I think he was serious. I know people in the past have uploaded 'protected' videos to those porno 'tube' sites and shared links privately to avoid them being taken down
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  16. Red_Woman African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra haha, I think he was serious. I know people in the past have uploaded 'protected' videos to those porno 'tube' sites and shared links privately to avoid them being taken down

    ahahahah, this is the first time I hear it. Lmao
    Not a bad idea, but the idea was to share it with all for free. After all, you can find them in torrent sites.

    It's just that I have no clue which one will be blocked and which one not. Some they let me, others nope.

    Besides, it's strange, one docu I see it on YT. It's just that my file is a better quality. Don't know why they blocked mine though.
  17. Red_Woman African Astronaut
    Feck it, first it said that it was blocked worldwide, so I deleted it. Then comes a second e-mail saying it is blocked only ni Australia, Austria, Germany.
  18. Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    Originally posted by Red_Woman That's right, ald.



    Lol

    I deleted as soon as I saw blocked.
    I doubt people on pornhub are In Search of Beethoven, or the Battle of Kursk.

    AS Aldra mentioned, this technique works, you can also zoom the video and then slow or speed up the audio and change the start, so it does not get flagged easily and uploading it as unlisted works well.

    Remember the content you're sharing is not yours, so better be creative.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  19. Red_Woman African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Dfg AS Aldra mentioned, this technique works, you can also zoom the video and then slow or speed up the audio and change the start, so it does not get flagged easily and uploading it as unlisted works well.

    Remember the content you're sharing is not yours, so better be creative.

    Yes, I know it's not mine. But as I said, I see the same docu on YT published in 2013. Idk, perhaps the user has manipulated the file, as you mentioned. I could do smth about it, yeah. It's just that I was working and didn't have time. I thought I might upload while I was working.

    I wish I knew though which videos are allowed and which not. Some I can and some not. Boh...go figure.
    Anyway, the good thing is that as of rn, I have zero copyright and community guidelines strikes.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  20. Tired af.
Jump to Top