User Controls

500 thanks

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    There are so many people who made today possible: my mom and dad, both of whom are cannibals; God, who is more of a loser than even Bill Krozby; my high school music teacher who caught me on LSD once; Lanny, for being an alcoholic; my horrible sister, for being an even shittier God than Abraham's; the neighbors who came into my yard despite it being my greatest fear; and smoking DMT by myself.

But what I'd really like to talk about today is courage and evil. Sometimes we find ourselves face-to-face with the darkest aspect of the human spirit and it assails us, sometimes for eons. Lately, I think we've all felt the presence of that darkness touch our forum and grip it by the neck. We have suffered a terrible blow, and until it is set aright, we will be less than the niggas we were.

The libelous claims against my client have got to stop. I will fight you in the swamps; I will fight you in the fields. I will pursue you to the smoldering fringes of Hell and the highest, cloud-covered peak of Heaven where the angels will watch in awe and vicarious justice as I subject you to legal sorcery. We must be strong, my niggas. We must engage them in battle, and we must destroy them.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Zanick But what I'd really like to talk about today is courage and evil. Sometimes we find ourselves face-to-face with the darkest aspect of the human spirit and it assails us, sometimes for eons. Lately, I think we've all felt the presence of that darkness touch our forum and grip it by the neck. We have suffered a terrible blow, and until it is set aright, we will be less than the niggas we were.

Is this about Narc or DHers or what?
    I think he is doing step #4
    Making a fearless and moral inventory
    Originally posted by ohfralala Is this about Narc or DHers or what?

Hi Lala,

I am not able to discuss the case with anyone but my client and your representation. I apologize if this is awkward. I will destroy you and take everything you have.

Love,

Zanick
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I think he is doing step #4
    Making a fearless and moral inventory

I am a fearless moral inventory!
    Originally posted by Zanick I am a fearless moral inventory!

You seemed pretty upset last night.
    All I know is a hug can do wonders.

I am writing you a prescription for 1 dozen hugs.
    Next time you leave your house you may hug 1 dozen people and just tell them that its for your health because you are sad.
    They will be happy to share hugs with you.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats You seemed pretty upset last night.
    All I know is a hug can do wonders.

I am writing you a prescription for 1 dozen hugs.
    Next time you leave your house you may hug 1 dozen people and just tell them that its for your health because you are sad.
    They will be happy to share hugs with you.

I will hug all the defendants in my case so that I can fish the wallets from their back pockets. I am not sad today, Fonaplats, I am hungry for their restitution.
    Originally posted by Zanick Hi Lala,

I am not able to discuss the case with anyone but my client and your representation. I apologize if this is awkward. I will destroy you and take everything you have.

Love,

Zanick

The fact that you signed this with love tells me everything I need to know. You can’t destroy me.
    Originally posted by ohfralala The fact that you signed this with love tells me everything I need to know. You can’t destroy me.

I destroy something that I love every day, specifically so that I can if I need to. I've lost precious artifacts of my childhood to a wood chipper. I bought my preschool and made the students watch as it was torn down, and I turned it into a wine cellar so they can never go back inside. I made my parents get divorced.
    *hugs Zan*

=(^.^)=
    *Hugs Zanick too*
    ( )*( )
    I take their wallets.
    Originally posted by Zanick I take their wallets.

Have their wallets been naughty?
    Lol, somebody saw this and removed a bunch of thanks. I probably deserve that.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    replaced

We are going to make so much money!
    Congratulations on reaching 500 thanks! But have you heard of our Lord and savior, Jesus Christ?
    Thank you! And yeah, I heard he's a weak little cuck who hung out with a hooker and didn't even try to fuck her once.
Jump to Top