User Controls

I just realized that I'll be 30 in a few years

It's fucking absurd that the 90s is becoming old and my generation is going to enter the age of Parenthood soon wtf
    How many "MOON PERSONs" are actually starting families.
    Anyways I will always be 15 spiritually.
    I want to achieve a level of technical knowledge of computers comparable to say someone like wozniack by 30 then by 34 I will have built a human-like A.I. on my own.
    It the CIA or Mossand don't take me out I will legit find a way to build new universes.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I hate being over 30 and having kids, children are monsters and they should all just be dead between the ages of 4 and 20.
    The years just keep coming down :\
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    i hate babies, kids are cool but man i dont get babies.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Age is only a number. I was born in the 80's but I still feel like a young man.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume It's fucking absurd that the 90s is becoming old and my generation is going to enter the age of Parenthood soon wtf
    How many "MOON PERSONs" are actually starting families.
    Anyways I will always be 15 spiritually.
    I want to achieve a level of technical knowledge of computers comparable to say someone like wozniack by 30 then by 34 I will have built a human-like A.I. on my own.
    It the CIA or Mossand don't take me out I will legit find a way to build new universes.

play pokemon go.... smh... i don't even...
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Zanick I hate being over 30 and having kids, children are monsters and they should all just be dead between the ages of 4 and 20.

This ^

A good advice to future parents is don't become one, at least not till you're 70 or so.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Age is only a number. I was born in the 80's but I still feel like a young man.

you are still a young man.

Technologist victim of incest
    Try being born in the 60s and having a kid that’s a MOON PERSON. My 30s were my best years. I had a better grasp on life and people. Didn’t have my son till 31.
    And you've done absolutely nothing with your life.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Technologist Try being born in the 60s and having a kid that’s a MOON PERSON. My 30s were my best years. I had a better grasp on life and people. Didn’t have my son till 31.

i'm loving forties coz you got an even better grasp on life and people and still young enough to enjoy it.

tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Turning 30 wasn't bad. Turning 40 will be worse i fear.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel And you've done absolutely nothing with your life.

Well that goes for 99% of ppl tho.
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    My early 20s was my best years so far in my life.

If I could remain at any age, it would have to be 22. 22 forever would be divine.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Squirrel validates his life by his high score on ‘call of duty’

And how many time he can yell, “shut the fuck up Mom!” Through the basement ceiling...
    I dismissed the importance of life achievement before I was aged 5...life is so much easier if you do that.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top