User Controls

Pokèmon Go

So I'm nearing my quest to acquire the jogger achievement but I won't stop there, my goal is to hit over nine thousand kilometers within the next couple years.

Also I hatched a 10km egg today, never seen this pokèmon before ...
    https://fitness.mercola.com/sites/fitness/archive/2015/09/11/daily-walk-benefits.aspx

I'm going to live to be a billion years old :3
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    That game sucks and its how the government tracks your every move.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel That game sucks and its how the government tracks your every move.

if I remember right betabet had a good deal to do with it's funding and development
    Waaah my phone works really well - the zog are following me around!!!
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel That game sucks and its how the government tracks your every move.

To be fair if you've got a smartphone or a newer nonsmart then they can do that already
    They don't need a phone or AR game to track you they have satellites and body tracking software
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING

Is that u soyb?
    So I'm out in downtown playing pgo and this happens

https://streamable.com/i2qkr
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume So I'm out in downtown playing pgo and this happens

https://streamable.com/i2qkr

Can you only catch water type Pokémon in the rain?
    The weather does affect what shows up
    On rainy days you run into bug and fish Pokemon
    On warm days fire and earth
    Etc
    OP is a waste of oxygen.
    I'm literally the most important person on this forum
    You're just a jealous methhead
    Oh? Oh I'm sorry. I did not mean to offend your poke a mango intelligence.
    I'm outside not only constantly using my body but my brain as well while you sit on your fat ass being an asshole on the web
    I've seen these poking mango nerds before. Driving at night around 2am I sometimes see nerds out in the streets in places where they probably shouldn't be. Their noses buried in their phones, shoulders slouched forward. Glasses and everything.

But its okay. Do your thing booboo. Do it until the first opportunistic nigger snatches your shit due to your lack of awareness.
    This game is gonna turn me into a fucking beta

I'll post my before and after eventually.
    My goal is to put on weight and muscle.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian I've seen these poking mango nerds before. Driving at night around 2am I sometimes see nerds out in the streets in places where they probably shouldn't be. Their noses buried in their phones, shoulders slouched forward. Glasses and everything.

But its okay. Do your thing booboo. Do it until the first opportunistic nigger snatches your shit due to your lack of awareness.

More people should wander around at 2am, you see some out of the ordinary shit happen on occasion.
    Originally posted by Nil More people should wander around at 2am, you see some out of the ordinary shit happen on occasion.

I saw a guy in downtown on a cart with his dog pulling him through town like an eskimo
Jump to Top