User Controls

Logins WTF?

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I can login with crome but firefox wont let me expired bullshit.
    I've been hacked lol.Niggas I dont care fuck you.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    What does FF say is expired?
    Some shit about cred.
    Being expired
    ask that fralalala person. She is smart and answers stuff
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    yea she even has a thread just for axin questions
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Some shit about cred.

You haven't had cred since the 80's old man.

In all seriousness though, delete your cookies, clear your cache, get the latest version of FF. Have you tried turning it on and off again? Etc etc.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sophie You haven't had cred since the 80's old man.

In all seriousness though, delete your cookies, clear your cache, get the latest version of FF. Have you tried turning it on and off again? Etc etc.

LOOL
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    seems to work for me, using stable latest.
    Originally posted by Lanny seems to work for me, using stable latest.

For some reason people get pissed at me when i tell them that on GH. They'll open a ticket, and be like: Bruh. It don't work bruh. So i'll say well, give me the SITREP. And they do, and i will tell them. Well i tried what you said and it doesn't seem to be reproducible on my end. And everyone will REEEEEEEEEE. Especially on twitter. And you know what i hate the most, people that think i owe them something for giving them something for free. Lmao. In what Universe does that even make sense? "thanks for this cool free thing bro, now you owe me tech support for the rest of your life".

The worst part is for some reason i even feel obligated to help on some level (-_-").
Jump to Top