User Controls

Cutting people out of your life forever because you're in a bad mood

Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    I think I've done this like 7 or 8 times over my lifetime

Occasionally I regret it when I calm down but I don't wanna go back on my word and look like a dickhead

I've literally done this to people I've known for 5+ years. Am I fucked
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I don't think I've raised my voice to another person in several years.

What is happening in your life that you feel the need to cut people out of it routinely?
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    they asked me WHAT MY DEAL WAS
    Originally posted by Lanny I don't think I've raised my voice to another person in several years.

What is happening in your life that you feel the need to cut people out of it routinely?

Thats because you are all alone.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Thats because you are all alone.

Call the fona-fone
    (937) 522-1751
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    I think it's part of the human experience breh
    Originally posted by Lanny I don't think I've raised my voice to another person in several years.

You're such an assuming faggart

Who said anything about raising voices? Also 7 or 8 times over 25 years is not "routine"

Wtf? Stop annoying me before I get spectral to ban u
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Daily You're such an assuming faggart

Who said anything about raising voices? Also 7 or 8 times over 25 years is not "routine"

Wtf? Stop annoying me before I get spectral to ban u

Lol, I'm not trying to talk shit. Be calm my dude. I mean I know I'm probably more conflict averse than most people but "cutting someone out of your life forever" seems like a pretty drastic measure, I've never had occasion to do as much.

What does someone have to do to you to get "cut out"?
    Sometimes it’s normal to cut people out of your life bc a lot of people are shit.

But if you’re doing this to people you know for 5+ years, strictly out of anger, and then regretting it, most often this points towards a personality disorder. I’m not saying that to be bitchy, so I hope you don’t take it that way.
    Sometimes when I get real constipated I have to use a spoon to dig the turd out.
    i only axed 1 person

he was my friend since highschool , something of a compulsive liar which i didn't really care because it never affected me and it was usually funny.

anyway we got drunk at my apartment with another friend and he said some girl he liked called him and he needed to send her a dick pic or something stupid like that, so he went to the bathroom on the phone which was weird.

I fell asleep in a chair, but the next morning he was gone and my really nice razor was out in the bathroom with a bunch of pubes on it. i was like what the fuc and messaged him a amazon link to the razor and said buy me a new one you dumb ass ( it was like 70 bucks or something ) and he was like hurr i didn't do anything with ur razor. anyway eventually he said he didn't have the money.

who the fuck uses someone elses razor?? ive done some stupid weird stuff but not like that.

i wrote him off and fooled around with his little sister a couple times but never got it in, she is pretty nice.

RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Sometimes when I get real constipated I have to use a spoon to dig the turd out.

Confirmed heroin addict.

Also OP I know what you mean. Usually it's not even anything major but it's little tiny things that the person does regularly that doesn't have any hint of stopping or improving. Last time I did this my old girlfriend lost my post office key. Stupid small shit for sure but again something of probably way bigger proportions would of ended up happening. Bitch would've lost my bag of meth I would have been forced to literally snap her neck.
    Originally posted by Lanny Lol, I'm not trying to talk shit. Be calm my dude. I mean I know I'm probably more conflict averse than most people but "cutting someone out of your life forever" seems like a pretty drastic measure, I've never had occasion to do as much.

What does someone have to do to you to get "cut out"?

I'm very sensitive

Not in a girly passive-aggressive way, but in a stoic I'll hold your hand over the dinner table kind of way. I've cut people out for various (sometimes stupid) reasons that seemed justified at the time

- Didn't seem interested in hanging out until I told them I had some kind of drug (just once)
    - Embarrassed me in front of my friends (even though my friends didn't care)
    - Ignored me after I initiated contact but then contacted me to ask me for some shit
    - Told somebody something that was supposed to be secret (even though it wasn't a big deal)

etc. With personal relationships I care about intention, not consequence. I don't care if nothing bad happened. I care about the fact that you behaved in a way which was not conducive to my well being

Maybe I have high standards because I'm a really good friend to my friends (emotional support, financial support, entertainment, bromance, constructive criticism, co-improvement, etc). I would never betray my friends. I am very loyal

What do you think. Babe
    Originally posted by A College Professor i only axed 1 person

he was my friend since highschool , something of a compulsive liar which i didn't really care because it never affected me and it was usually funny.

anyway we got drunk at my apartment with another friend and he said some girl he liked called him and he needed to send her a dick pic or something stupid like that, so he went to the bathroom on the phone which was weird.

I fell asleep in a chair, but the next morning he was gone and my really nice razor was out in the bathroom with a bunch of pubes on it. i was like what the fuc and messaged him a amazon link to the razor and said buy me a new one you dumb ass ( it was like 70 bucks or something ) and he was like hurr i didn't do anything with ur razor. anyway eventually he said he didn't have the money.

who the fuck uses someone elses razor?? ive done some stupid weird stuff but not like that.

i wrote him off and fooled around with his little sister a couple times but never got it in, she is pretty nice.

Lol you’re an idiot
    Yeah I know. Went back to disposable BICs since that. Get a half-bath for guests or don't invite losers over to ur house. His sister told me a few months ago he was getting married
    Originally posted by RestStop Confirmed heroin addict.

Also OP I know what you mean. Usually it's not even anything major but it's little tiny things that the person does regularly that doesn't have any hint of stopping or improving. Last time I did this my old girlfriend lost my post office key. Stupid small shit for sure but again something of probably way bigger proportions would of ended up happening. Bitch would've lost my bag of meth I would have been forced to literally snap her neck.

Honestly I broke up with my last girlfriend of 14 months because she didn't drink enough water but then complained about headaches

It annoyed the fuck out of me because I drink at least 4 litres of water a day and never have headaches. I loved her
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Daily I'm very sensitive

Not in a girly passive-aggressive way, but in a stoic I'll hold your hand over the dinner table kind of way. I've cut people out for various (sometimes stupid) reasons that seemed justified at the time

- Didn't seem interested in hanging out until I told them I had some kind of drug (just once)
    - Embarrassed me in front of my friends (even though my friends didn't care)
    - Ignored me after I initiated contact but then contacted me to ask me for some shit
    - Told somebody something that was supposed to be secret (even though it wasn't a big deal)

etc. With personal relationships I care about intention, not consequence. I don't care if nothing bad happened. I care about the fact that you behaved in a way which was not conducive to my well being

Maybe I have high standards because I'm a really good friend to my friends (emotional support, financial support, entertainment, bromance, constructive criticism, co-improvement, etc). I would never betray my friends. I am very loyal

What do you think. Babe

I solved this problem by severely lowering my expectations of all people in existence.
    I don't cut people off easily, I give multiple chances. Until that one last time.

Bye bish 👋🏽
    Originally posted by Sup_mahnigs I don't cut people off easily, I give multiple chances. Until that one last time.

Bye bish 👋🏽

Me too... I get over things pretty quickly.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Daily I think I've done this like 7 or 8 times over my lifetime

Occasionally I regret it when I calm down but I don't wanna go back on my word and look like a dickhead

I've literally done this to people I've known for 5+ years. Am I fucked

you sound like a really shitty person lol
Jump to Top