User Controls

You know what...

BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Yeah, it was me who farted in the elevator. And it felt fucking good too.

Was that wrong of me?
    Sorry, I just felt a bit saucy
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I suggest you checj ur underroos
    Originally posted by POLECAT I suggest you checj ur underroos

It was a dry run.. so it's all good.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    that's wonderful
    RestStop Space Nigga
    But what does this have to do with Mike Pence?
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    If your farts are especially smelly or frequent, you are probably lactose intolerant. You should cut out dairy.

If that doesn't help there is underwear you can get with activated charcoal pads.
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    omg

LoL @ this thread!!
    Originally posted by RestStop But what does this have to do with Mike Pence?

He's the Vice Prez.. He has to know the condition of my Underwear and past events.

Now go back into the bush with Lanny
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING If your farts are especially smelly or frequent, you are probably lactose intolerant. You should cut out dairy.

If that doesn't help there is underwear you can get with activated charcoal pads.

cool. I'll try the charcoal brand.. but most likely having to reststop every 20 minutes because of my energy drink addiction and weak bladder from prostititus on and off (45 and over) I might as well start wearing depends.

fuck do I care.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock cool. I'll try the charcoal brand.. but most likely having to reststop every 20 minutes because of my energy drink addiction and weak bladder from prostititus on and off (45 and over) I might as well start wearing depends.

fuck do I care.

Is prostititus a fancy way of saying you pay for sex?
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Is prostititus a fancy way of saying you pay for sex?

IT MEANS WHATEVER YOU WANT IT TO MEAN , LIL BROMO
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Is prostititus a fancy way of saying you pay for sex?

OMG,, Yur dyslexic tooo YAH! IM NOT ALONE
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock cool. I'll try the charcoal brand.. but most likely having to reststop every 20 minutes because of my energy drink addiction and weak bladder from prostititus on and off (45 and over) I might as well start wearing depends.

fuck do I care.

https://www.continenceproductadvisor.org/products/maledevices/sheaths

You can get condom style sheaths that go on your dick, and then a urine bag (or just drill a hole in the floor of your car).
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    You may also hear them called … Texas catheters

wut
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING https://www.continenceproductadvisor.org/products/maledevices/sheaths

You can get condom style sheaths that go on your dick, and then a urine bag (or just drill a hole in the floor of your car).

I am definitely getting one of these so I don't have to get out of bed to piss
    Originally posted by Juicebox I am definitely getting one of these so I don't have to get out of bed to piss

I'm not that lazy.. I haven't wet the bed either. It's not that weak. but you're in Traffic, Your prostrate is screaming at the bladder and it's like "quick, find a jug to piss in. It's a one time use too.. don't even think of reusing it. I know Im not the only guy who has pissed in a big mouth Gateraide
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock I'm not that lazy.. I haven't wet the bed either. It's not that weak. but you're in Traffic, Your prostrate is screaming at the bladder and it's like "quick, find a jug to piss in. It's a one time use too.. don't even think of reusing it. I know Im not the only guy who has pissed in a big mouth Gateraide

First it's prostititus, then it's your prostrate. Gods, man, what kind of creature are you?
    Rivotril Houston
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock Yeah, it was me who farted in the elevator. And it felt fucking good too.

Was that wrong of me?

It were a wet fart?
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery First it's prostititus, then it's your prostrate. Gods, man, what kind of creature are you?

Come on it's one letter off.. Plus I would gladly prostrate myself before God at moments like this to releave my 2 24oz Energy drinks I just slammed.

side effects of an addiction
Jump to Top