User Controls

So my little bitch ass tool of a cousin is now like my new gang.stalker

He was just here yelling out of his car then drove away
    The other night he was here in the park late at night with his friends drunk saying they would stab me.
    This is the same punk who I ran into at my old neighborhood who ran away and now I know why.
    He came onto my mom (his aunt) in a text message and I told his sister on the net so he must still be butthurt about it lol I just remembered too that I mentioned it in a vague way in front of his little friend I was like "hey just forget about what happened" he was like "what?" Stares at his cigarette with a concerned expression on his face I replied "ohhhh you know what I'm talking about!" Ahahahahhaha goddamn this is hilarious
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    You should help him get with your mom. Maybe he won't want to stab you if you act the wingman.
    Originally posted by Zanick You should help him get with your mom. Maybe he won't want to stab you if you act the wingman.

Uhh .. no?

I'm kind of curious to see if things escalate ...

Btw there was a Jeep parked in downtown with a machine gun attached ..
    I should have asked for the keys..
    I would avoid approaching a military vehicle if I were you. Where do live that it isn't illegal to mount a machine gun on your Jeep?
    Originally posted by Zanick I would avoid approaching a military vehicle if I were you. Where do live that it isn't illegal to mount a machine gun on your Jeep?

Indiana
    I would call the police, they oughtn't have this on their car.
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume Indiana

You and the poleket probably crossed paths.
    Efil4aggin Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Zanick I would call the police, they oughtn't have this on their car.

Call the....what the fuck is wrong with you son?
    Call the....smack you upside your snitch ass head.
    Wtf?
    I mean, he's in Indiana and somebody allegedly has a machine gun mounted on their car. This is something the police would want to know about. I can't think of anything good that can come from civilians possessing armed military vehicles. Is that unusual to you both?
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Indiana, America?

yeah - what the hell do you care if a guy has some heavy weapons.

are u one of those poople that lives in a deed restricted area and you go around and call the HOA when someone leaves their garage door open past garage-door curfew?
    Would you call the police if I stood on your sidewalk outside your home, looking menacingly into your window while holding a military-grade weapon? Just trying to figure out where the line is for you niggas.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    At least if a civil war breaks out, it will be quick cuz one side will have voluntarily disarmed itself.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Operator: 911, What is your emergency?
    Snowflake: Yes, there is a jeep parked downtown and it is armed, and looking at me MENACINGLY!
    Originally posted by A College Professor Operator: 911, What is your emergency?
    Snowflake: Yes, there is a jeep parked downtown and it is armed, and looking at me MENACINGLY!

I guess Indiana does have looser gun control, but I'm not sure that a machine gun mounted on your Jeep is permitted even there.
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Originally posted by Zanick Would you call the police if I stood on your sidewalk outside your home, looking menacingly into your window while holding a military-grade weapon? Just trying to figure out where the line is for you niggas.

If you didn't come in for a cup of tea, then yeah.

What would my Pomeranian make of you?
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING If you didn't come in for a cup of tea, then yeah.

What would my Pomeranian make of you?

You have a Pomeranian? That's adorable! What kind of tea do you drink?
    The contrast between having some suburban kids taunting mr in little ole Indiana compared to some nigger running towards me with a handgun in San Diego is pretty huge
    I don't think I will ever feel anxiety walking in Indiana ever again
    I sent him a text telling him to watch himself lol

I have received first line ghetto training I am prepared for anything now
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    you know you have to rape them now right
    Originally posted by aldra you know you have to rape them now right

Idk they might have STDs or something
Jump to Top