User Controls

Tfw blazed af on crap that was in the pipe

Maybe it's Because I've gone like weeks or so without really getting high but wtf j just smoked some crap j scooped out of my pipe and I am legit high atm

Never underestimate having a low tolerance

Also if I had actual herb atm I would probably be sitting here having a psychedelic experience
    resin is really potent but that's pretty dirty
    once when i was like 16 i smoked meth with this tweaker from school and we smoked a bunch of resin in his garage and i got so fuckin paranoid that i thought people with leaf blowers outside were actually wielding chainsaws and coming for me

then after a couple minutes i realized that was silly
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by greenplastic once when i was like 16 i smoked meth with this tweaker from school and we smoked a bunch of resin in his garage and i got so fuckin paranoid that i thought people with leaf blowers outside were actually wielding chainsaws and coming for me

then after a couple minutes i realized that was silly

It's weird how that happens isn't it

One minute you're absolutely sure the police are going to break down your door. You can even hear the helicopter!

The next minute you realize that's just someone on a lawnmower. It is 8 am, after all.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Juicebox It's weird how that happens isn't it

One minute you're absolutely sure the police are going to break down your door. You can even hear the helicopter!

The next minute you realize that's just someone on a lawnmower. It is 8 am, after all.

yea, luckily my friend has left the room for a minute, presumably to go to the bathroom but probably to smoke some of his own stash of crank so he was gone for like 20 minutes and i was like "why the fuck am i hiding behind this box lol" and got out of there before anyone saw me and created an embarassing situation
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    My paranoia was more health conscious. Rather than be paranoid about the cops, I'd be freaking out thinking these motherfuckers poisoned the shit and we bout to die...
Jump to Top