User Controls

I had a molar removed yesterday

Its like it never even happened, life in this country is too easy.

They gave me some pills to take at the dentists. All I remember is starting to feel drunk off of them in the lobby, then 3 hours later the dentist is saying its over. Did not feel a thing. What the fuck?

I know people who are afraid to death of going to the dentist because they've had teeth removed without anesthetics. After some years when anesthetics became available, people would still tell me that it hurt and that they cried when having molars removed. Not in the U.S., though.

Life here is too easy, its almost like cheating. Life is supposed to come out of nowhere and hit you in the head with a bat when you least expect it, what is this cozy bullshit?
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Its like it never even happened, life in this country is too easy.

They gave me some pills to take at the dentists. All I remember is starting to feel drunk off of them in the lobby, then 3 hours later the dentist is saying its over. Did not feel a thing. What the fuck?

I know people who are afraid to death of going to the dentist because they've had teeth removed without anesthetics. After some years when anesthetics became available, people would still tell me that it hurt and that they cried when having molars removed. Not in the U.S., though.

Life here is too easy, its almost like cheating. Life is supposed to come out of nowhere and hit you in the head with a bat when you least expect it, what is this cozy bullshit?

Apparently when I had an angiogram (when they go in through your crotch arteries to access your heart with a probe) I was loaded up with benzos. I don't remember anything, but the Doctors were laughing, cos I was babbling about how cool totse was during the procedure. They found my bullshit hilarious.

I was also loaded on diazepam when I had a colonoscopy. Kinda sorry I don't remember that one.

I was given morphine when I had some heart work done, I remember that one, but I just feel good things about that, even though the procedure was speculative and unsuccessful.

Benzos apparently make you unable to encode or be traumatised by negative experiences. That alone is why they should be mandatory.

Whores give me next to nothing when they did my lung biopsy, or my bone marrow biopsy.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING Apparently when I had an angiogram (when they go in through your crotch arteries to access your heart with a probe) I was loaded up with benzos. I don't remember anything, but the Doctors were laughing, cos I was babbling about how cool totse was during the procedure. They found my bullshit hilarious.

I was also loaded on diazepam when I had a colonoscopy. Kinda sorry I don't remember that one.

I was given morphine when I had some heart work done, I remember that one, but I just feel good things about that, even though the procedure was speculative and unsuccessful.

Benzos apparently make you unable to encode or be traumatised by negative experiences. That alone is why they should be mandatory.

Whores give me next to nothing when they did my lung biopsy, or my bone marrow biopsy.

Why so much medical work?
    Superhero Houston
    You get any drugs bruhbruh
    Originally posted by Superhero You get any drugs bruhbruh

I got some vicodin. Not that it was necessary.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    when they did surgery on my jaw I was put under with a gas, woke up and my jaws were tied shut and i got a script for a bottle of liquid codiene and a bunch of childrens pain meds cuz thats mostly what liquid pain meds come in. That codiene made me itchy af after chugging a bit.
    Thats tough bro, broken jaws are no fun. I've heard of pain meds making people throw up, requiring the removal of the ties that keep the mouth shut to avoid suffocation. Then they would need to be replaced.

This makes me almost feel bad for the couple of times when I might have broken someones jaw.
Jump to Top