User Controls

Mixing Benzos and Drink/benzo-blackout

Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Any here mix benzos and booze together regularly? They potentiate each other, and can be quite dangerous in terms of altering your behaviour.

Quite a few times I have simply taken ridiculous doses of benzos, like 5 or 6 high dose pills, and driven, somehow. I once found a melted traffic cone inside my car's engine.

Once my friend failed an exam, so had to repeat an exam, and I let him have my benzo box, which at the time was a couple of hundred pills of assorted pills, just a big candy-box of ativan and klonopin and xanax. I spent the night following him around trying to keep him from drowning in the gym jacuzzi, wandering off into the ocean, and getting him back into his apartment. It was pretty fucked up, but something I'll remember.
    Kids

Make a thread after you’ve done 30 years of that shit then we’ll talk
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I used to take clonazepam with etizolam and a tall glass of vodka. I started shoplifting a lot and using power tools around the house when it wasn't called for, but mostly I just drank more.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    When I was younger I would mix Xanax and alcohol. People would always tell me they saw me at Taco Bell or smoking weed in an attic or walking through a house party in my bra/panties. And of course I would have zero recollection, which eventually became pointless so I stopped.

Now I only do one or the other unless it’s a low mg and one drink bc that’s just a nice buzz.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Yeah but only if the day was over and I just wanted to go to sleep. It's pure stupidity otherwise.
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    Just a few beers or 2 - 3 shots.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    It is frightening how it affects your behaviour while allowing you to retain some of your composure

Then when you say shit to people that feels like a good idea at the time they believe you are actually being genuine

I once told a female acquaintance who I had only had sex with once that I loved her and I wanted her to be my girlfriend. She was over the moon and we had a good night. Next day I woke up thinking she wouldn't remember/understand I was in the moment/on drugs etc...nope...bitch comes over unannounced and starts using the cute contracted form of my name. I was in a relationship
    once at the ripe age of 18 i took a lot of chinese xanax, had a few beers, did an oc 80 which i don't even fucking remember, and ended up passing out on my back in my bed while i was talking to my gf with the lights on and shit. my parents woke up at like 4 and saw my light on and came in and as soon as they woke me up i started puking everywhere. i have no idea how i made it out of that one alive. sheer luck i guess.
    Rivotril Houston
    If you don't have chronical insomnia, don't do this because you are going to fuck yourself hardly.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    K-pins make me the weirdest if i take enough. I'll just start doing random shit and act really strange and start texting all the people in my contacts with gibberish. When people tell me later: WTF Soph? I'll say: Huh? And they'll show me my texts and i'm like: Yeah........ About that.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    KreepyK has a story for you.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by mmQ KreepyK has a story for you.

Does it involve Xanax and bodily fluids?
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sophie K-pins make me the weirdest if i take enough. I'll just start doing random shit and act really strange and start texting all the people in my contacts with gibberish. When people tell me later: WTF Soph? I'll say: Huh? And they'll show me my texts and i'm like: Yeah…….. About that.

Hell yeah man.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Sometimes I'll mix a little etiz into a drink, it's a nice sleep aid. I guess I'm lucky, I've never really had the severely lowered inhibitions thing on benzos. Like I'll get a little giggly or stuck in a couch or whatever but my ability to move my limbs and stay away goes well before I decide to do anything too stupid.
    I ate 10 10 mg Valium I ordered from South America and went to Walmart with a gun and tried to steal underpants. I was so fucked up it took 2 weeks to come around and come to find out I had whored myself out to most of the inmate population. The judge felt really bad when I went to video court and could not recall what I had done and proceeded to loose consiousness and fall and hit my head. She offered me help but I was having way too much fun in jail.
    Originally posted by Lanny Sometimes I'll mix a little etiz into a drink, it's a nice sleep aid. I guess I'm lucky, I've never really had the severely lowered inhibitions thing on benzos. Like I'll get a little giggly or stuck in a couch or whatever but my ability to move my limbs and stay away goes well before I decide to do anything too stupid.

Oh fuck. I accidentally thanked you for that.
    Thank you for including an unthank feature.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Lanny Sometimes I'll mix a little etiz into a drink, it's a nice sleep aid. I guess I'm lucky, I've never really had the severely lowered inhibitions thing on benzos. Like I'll get a little giggly or stuck in a couch or whatever but my ability to move my limbs and stay away goes well before I decide to do anything too stupid.

Have you ever taken a bag of 80 1mg kpins and ate em like Skittles over a week?

That shit be affecting your behavior.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by WE SMOOTH Have you ever taken a bag of 80 1mg kpins and ate em like Skittles over a week?

That shit be affecting your behavior.

Yeah, I've never done that. Mostly because it seems like a really bad idea. Sometimes I wonder why people taking drugs make such bad decisions and then I remember: they're taking drugs.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    constantly being barred out do be fly tho
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    for a while I dissolved xanax bars in spyritus and did shots

I have no idea where I went or what I did those nights
Jump to Top