User Controls

why wont my laptop copy and past

POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    it also seems to be spellchecking with a new program ,,
    any clues as to why or what I did that changed that?

thanks for any helpful input on THIS subject
    You got hacked
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    what, By the nicest hacker in the world?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I'm gonna need a little more information than that. I am Tech Support not a wizard.
    like what for instance?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    What kind of OS are you on? Is your keyboard working 100%? Did you recently update your drivers? Did you recently install any new software? Etc, etc.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    windows updates silently and MS doesn't even publish a changelog anymore, lul
     Acolyte
    Get a rule-based firewall and block all of Microsoft's addresses by domain and IP, then go to Control Panel/Add Remove Programs and uninstall all their garbage updates, then reboot.
    the laptop receives updates , I ignore them but they still seem to get in. I never do anything to the drivers that I know of,, not sure if the keyboard is working 100% cuz I don't know how to check it .

I hope that helps you help me but I'm pretty sure it just irritated you ,,lol
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Are you a literal retard etc etc
     Acolyte
    Ignoring the updates don't do anything. They will still install if you don't specifically block them.
    Originally posted by mmQ Are you a literal retard etc etc

about computer's, yes I am.
    He’s a mountain man.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    If you left click, drag and highlight something does it highlight?

It so, right click on the highlighted. If it doesn't pop up with copy you are fucked.

Reboot.
     Acolyte
    It's more likely your browser has been corrupted than your OS.
    Bueno motherfucker
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    He's high on mushrooms.

He don't know what the fuck he is doing.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover If you left click, drag and highlight something does it highlight?

It so, right click on the highlighted. If it doesn't pop up with copy you are fucked.

Reboot.

it highlights and copy's just wont say post when i try to post it ,, it says*read aloud,, and no other options
    right click copy and then right click paste
Jump to Top