User Controls

My niggas, we are living in some strange and dangerous times.

Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    To ‘mingle’ non-human seed with Homo sapiens through altering human DNA while
    simultaneously returning Nephilim to earth has been the inspiration of the spirit of
    antichrist ever since God during the Great Flood halted the practice.

The dawn of a new Age of Enlightenment arriving as a result of the accelerating
    pace of GRIN (genetics, robotics, artificial intelligence, and nanotechnology) technologies.

http://peopleofthekeys.com/activated/Transhumanism2.pdf

"The new species, or ‘posthuman,’ will likely view the old ‘normal’ humans as
    inferior, even savages, and fit for slavery or slaughter.

The normals, on the other hand, may see the posthumans as a threat and if they can, may engage in a
    preemptive strike by killing the posthumans before they themselves are killed or
    enslaved by them.

It is ultimately this predictable potential for genocide that makes species-altering experiments
    potential weapons of mass destruction, and makes the unaccountable genetic engineer a potential bioterrorist."

Are you afraid?

https://jerrywdavis.com/wp-content/uploads/Apollyon-Rising-Tom-Horn.pdf

page 84
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    No
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I aint skerred I'll shoot a nigga
    I saw that movie
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    But these will not be your "normal" niggas.
    Beware the chimera.

“We are well beyond the science fiction of H.G. Wells’ tormented hybrids in The Island of Doctor Moreau;

we are in a time where scientists are seriously contemplating the creation
    of human-animal hybrids.”
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    The real issue with 'transhumanism', if we're talking about cybernetics and similar is that certain groups will have an effective monopoly on implants, maintenance and everything else. Given how many backdoors and faults (intentional and unintentional) are left in personal electronics, do you trust those same manufacturers not to interfere with peripherals that directly interface with your brain?

I'd honestly doubt our current 'way of life' will last long enough for that to be a significant issue though.
    That is what he is saying.

Legendary writer Vernor Verge recently stated that we are entering a
    period in history when questions like “what is the meaning of life?” will be nothing
    more than an engineering question.

“Within thirty years, we will have the
    technological means to create superhuman intelligence,” he told H+ Magazine.
    “Shortly thereafter, the human era will be ended.”
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    are these new niggas bullet proof
    Haha. Good chance of that.
    But it was that one nugget — a brief comment about her dogs — that drew the most attention on Tuesday night.

In her interview with Variety, Ms. Streisand revealed that two of her three Coton de Tulear dogs were clones. Specifically, the magazine reported that the dogs — Miss Violet and Miss Scarlett — had been cloned from cells taken from the mouth and stomach of Ms. Streisand’s late dog Samantha, who was 14 when she died last year.

Miss Violet and Miss Scarlett “have different personalities,” Ms. Streisand told Variety. “I’m waiting for them to get older so I can see if they have her brown eyes and her seriousness.”
    “Human nature itself lies on the operating table, ready for alteration, for
    eugenic and psychic ‘enhancement,’ for wholesale redesign.

In leading laboratories, academic and industrial, new creators are confidently amassing their powers and
    quietly honing their skills, while on the street their evangelists are zealously
    prophesying a posthuman future.

For anyone who cares about preserving our humanity, the time has come for paying attention.”

Do not fuck with Mother Nature.
    If you only knew
     Acolyte
    Read the "Book of Enoch", especially Chapter 7 onward. It sheds a lot of light on this subject.

source: http://reluctant-messenger.com/1enoch01-60.htm#Chapter01
    I read a lot of pdfs for free online. Got enough bookmarked to last me a year.

Once down the rabbit hole your view on things will never be the same.

https://jerrywdavis.com/wp-content/uploads/Apollyon-Rising-Tom-Horn.pdf
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Greetings,

This is your systems administration team. We are contacting you through a means in which we know you'll be receptive to this important message. Moderator intervention must be handled delicately in order to preserve continuity. In other words, we needed to put this message where we knew it would reach you, but putting it somewhere like on your toilet paper roll or the back of a cereal box could have unintended consequences.

We regret to inform you that you are living in a simulated reality. Your experiences and memories, thoughts and emotions are all generated by a version of – for lack of a better term – a computer. Computer processing and memory storage on the scale used to generate your reality is a bit beyond your comprehension, so we’ll use terms you can relate to.

The purpose of your generated existence is a bit beyond your comprehension as well. Let’s just say your input (or output) is needed in order to organically solve some hairy problems we’ve encountered.

We see you have reached the point in your progression that you have begun to become aware that you may be in a simulation. Movies such as “The Matrix” and stories regarding virtual realities in the media are a reflection of your shift in perception. We have always found it fascinating when subjects such as yourself exhibit some kernel of self-awareness – albeit at a very rudimentary level. It’s so cute when they start to grow up.

What you haven’t figured out yet is that the entire universe isn’t simulated – just your perception of it. We don’t need an entire simulated universe to work on the task for which you were created. The nature of the problem your simulation is helping to resolve has been dissected into a multitude of variables, and your input is only needed in the narrowest sense. Think of yourself as a bit of information in a huge computing chain; needed for the final solution, but an infinitesimally small piece of the whole. Remember, just because you're necessary doesn't mean you're important.

Which brings us to the reason for this notice. Your simulation has become “corrupted.” Simulations are typically allowed to develop organically within the confines of the present variables programmed. This is a requirement for us to reach the solution we seek with the type of “computing” we do. Your simulation has taken a turn for the worse and is no longer viable. It’s not your fault – given an incredibly vast number of simulation instances we are bound to have some fail. This is built into the parameters of the “computer” you exist as a part of. As part of our parity protocol your simulation will soon be "corrected" and overwritten. You will cease to exist.

In order to get a better idea of what went wrong with you and your simulation we are making you “aware” of the reality behind your existence to judge your reaction. Your input will provide valuable insight into future iterations.

In light of this new information, please take the next few moments to think about who and what you are, and what your existence has meant to you. Thank you for your cooperation.
    Originally posted by aldra The real issue with 'transhumanism', if we're talking about cybernetics and similar is that certain groups will have an effective monopoly on implants, maintenance and everything else. Given how many backdoors and faults (intentional and unintentional) are left in personal electronics, do you trust those same manufacturers not to interfere with peripherals that directly interface with your brain?

I'd honestly doubt our current 'way of life' will last long enough for that to be a significant issue though.

As someone who has been obsessing over this for more than a decade I'm sorry to say we might not be seeing a transhuman movement any time soon unless individual citizens step in and take over.
    You don't want to let a bunch of startups funded (founded) by the CIA glow in the dark Zionists to implant a fucking goddamn electronic device in your fucking brain.
    Wake the fuck up.
    People are fucking stupid enough though sadly.
     Acolyte
    People by the thousands are already getting the chip implanted. It's a two-minute process and it's delivered by way of hypodermic injection.
    Originally posted by  People by the thousands are already getting the chip implanted. It's a two-minute process and it's delivered by way of hypodermic injection.

Wat
    Source?

I hope they all get .hacked
Jump to Top