NARCassist gollums fat coach
    ITT we decide whether to change Bill Krozby's usertitle from:

'w.eak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink'

to:

'w.eak whyte rapist piece of shit, frothy cuck, and former twink'

or just to:

'rapist piece of shit'.

discuss..

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i mean its about time this was given some serious consideration now. his victims weren't afforded the luxury of having a choice in the matter, so why should he?

so for that reason Bill Krozby is barred from this discussion. please ignore any replies he might make in this fred from here forth.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    "Breeder". Cos he's the only one having children around here.
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    But how can he be a rapist and a cuck st the same time?
    Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    Originally posted by stupid noob But how can he be a rapist and a cuck st the same time?

Yeah, those are two opposites, a cuck wouldn't rape.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I like how everyone here thnks Bill Krozby is a rapist when in fact, he's not. LOSERS MUCH?
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    second option desu
    Originally posted by mmQ I like how everyone here thnks Bill Krozby is a rapist when in fact, he's not. LOSERS MUCH?

well you know, if you go telling people yourself that you are a rapist, then people are going to believe you're a rapist. especially if say one of your victims was to turn up later also claiming that you raped them, and added to that there were police reports online confirming you as a violent sexual predator.

i mean that would kinda do it, ya get me fam?

Originally posted by stupid noob But how can he be a rapist and a cuck st the same time?

well i'd imagine that whenever there is another male around then Bill Krozby naturally becomes his usual cuck self. however when there's no males and just a defenseless female then Bill Krozby jumps at the opportunity to prove to himself that he isn't just a little pussy. of course any normal person knows that don't prove shit, but for pissy little weak cucks like Bill Krozby, dominating a big whole scary female woman enables him to tell himself at least he isn't right down there on the bottom rung of the weak faggots ladder.

Originally posted by NARCassist well i'd imagine that whenever there is another male around then Bill Krozby naturally becomes his usual cuck self. however when there's no males and just a defenseless female then Bill Krozby jumps at the opportunity to prove to himself that he isn't just a little pussy. of course any normal person knows that don't prove shit, but for pissy little weak cucks like Bill Krozby, dominating a big whole scary female woman enables him to tell himself at least he isn't right down there on the bottom rung of the weak faggots ladder.

Projection.

I bet Bill Krozby makes a great pizza, as well as being a breeder. How about "puts them in the oven".
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by jedi.Goldstein "puts them in the oven".

Funny you should mention that.
    lol @ pizza boy

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Make his user title say: Lil Bromo

Instead.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by NARCassist well you know, if you go telling people yourself that you are a rapist, then people are going to believe you're a rapist. especially if say one of your victims was to turn up later also claiming that you raped them, and added to that there were police reports online confirming you as a violent sexual predator.

i mean that would kinda do it, ya get me fam?

You're smart I think. You did the little hydrooxycodone troll do u really think Bill Krozby is an irl rapist?
    Originally posted by mmQ You're smart I think. You did the little hydrooxycodone troll do u really think Bill Krozby is an irl rapist?

well after weighing up all the evidence mmQ, i think..

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    At least he's not a hypocrite
    Originally posted by mmQ At least he's not a hypocrite

well i know which i'd rather have

Lol
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    you know thats the worst part about this, that he's a hypocrite
    Why, did Narc rape somebody?
Jump to Top