User Controls

Herbal extraction

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Anybody do this?

I'm finishing a week-long extraction of blue lotus and calea zacatechichi. Very excited to be working with these herbs, I just soaked a cigarette in their sludge and I"m going to smoke it now.
    Originally posted by Zanick Anybody do this?

I'm finishing a week-long extraction of blue lotus and calea zacatechichi. Very excited to be working with these herbs, I just soaked a cigarette in their sludge and I"m going to smoke it now.

I’m so jealous. That sounds amazing.
    I finished smoking it. I expected serenity but was given sedation. In fact, I would say this is near-inebriation. My guess is that's the lotus' effect, and I'm pleased that it's strong enough to be distinguished from the nicotine in the tobacco. I won't know if the dream herb is working until tomorrow morning after I've slept and had dreams.
    Originally posted by -mal- I’m so jealous. That sounds amazing.

Thank you! It's not hard, it really just requires bulk herbs and an equal amount of grain alcohol. I can tell you my process if you want to try it sometime.
    Originally posted by Zanick I finished smoking it. I expected serenity but was given sedation. In fact, I would say this is near-inebriation. My guess is that's the lotus' effect, and I'm pleased that it's strong enough to be distinguished from the nicotine in the tobacco. I won't know if the dream herb is working until tomorrow morning after I've slept and had dreams.

SweetSedation was always my username in middle school and high school. Haha

I hope it does work!
    i've heard blue lotus has some use as a safer (because it's weak) maoi
    Niggas, I think the dream herb worked. I had a series of intense, semi-lucid dreams. I will be repeating this experiment soon. After a few tries, I'll put together a report.
    im smoking spice
    So the waxy substance finished drying in my pyrex dish today, it was particularly warm and the alcohol evaporated very evenly. I was able to scrape 3.5 g of shimmering plant resin from the 56 g total I had used for the extraction, which makes my resulting product about 16x.

I'm sure there are other chemicals that could do a better job, but I'm very pleased with how this turned out. It's actually kind of beautiful, in the right light.

I'll be smoking some more within an hour or so. I'll report back with effects.
    Wow, that was relaxing. Almost stoning, as a matter of fact. Blue lotus is underrated, I'll have to combine it with pot soon after I've cleared my drug test. I'm debating loading it up in a pipe with some DMT.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Hmmmm. Post tech
    It's really simple! I add enough grain alcohol to cover the powdered plant material in a mason jar, and I shake it a few times a day for a week. Then I strain out the herb through cheesecloth and dump the liquid into a pyrex dish. It took another three to four days for this to evaporate, leaving me with a green crystallization of the alkaloids. I scraped all this up with a razor and produced a lump of sparkling dark green gunk of 14x potency.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top