User Controls

ATTN:NIS

Madman African Astronaut
    Debates and arguments are inherently "Refute or concede" although it may not have been put that succinctly or aggressively I assure this is the natural course of the world and has always been this way. So if one is to say, "I Don't do this refute or concede thing" it is the same thing as saying "I don't do debates or arguments" which is a lie and a cop out. So if you do this I will probably call you a bitch. Don't do this, argue to do the death
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Oh
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Are you trying to make a thread about me without using my name? That is the same as conceding, which is being a bitch. This one makes number three. You're a bitch.
    Ok but you can’t actually kill each other via internet argument
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by ohfralala Ok but you can’t actually kill each other via internet argument

believe me I've tried
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Is every argument an adversarial thing? it's not like it's an all or nothing zero sum game that needs a loser, getting to the heart of matters is a collaborative effort?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by ohfralala Ok but you can’t actually kill each other via internet argument

Actually, I probably could kill him. I have a nuclear option: the exact words in just the right sequence that would emotionally cripple him for the rest of his life. I won't use it, though. He's already fucked without my help.
    Originally posted by aldra believe me I've tried

Lol by what methods?
    Just hang out here a while longer, you'll see an attempted internet murder happen right in the open. You could say that's what this guy is trying to do, albeit poorly.
    Originally posted by Nil Is every argument an adversarial thing? it's not like it's an all or nothing zero sum game that needs a loser, getting to the heart of matters is a collaborative effort?

Yeah, you're right. He has a fantasy of domination that he's working through, I'd assume.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by ohfralala Lol by what methods?

the only one that could really work is overloading their computer's PSU, but nowadays that won't even start a fire, just smoke
    Madman African Astronaut
    Do it little bitch, I fuckin dare you, if you are half the man I am you will do it and if youre a bitch you will just talk about it.

Your not responding to anything I say so I'm just making a new thread everytime I want you to respond to me.
    A meant a real death guys
    Originally posted by Madman Do it little bitch, I fuckin dare you, if you are half the man I am you will do it and if youre a bitch you will just talk about it.

Your not responding to anything I say so I'm just making a new thread everytime I want you to respond to me.

You have a lot to say, and you don't use paragraphs effectively. That's why I don't answer everything you say, also because it's not a priority for me. You aren't a priority. I don't know why you're pursuing me so aggressively, it's probably because something is the matter with you. Clearly, my sarcastic remark has bought me this. If I'd known then how explosive you are, I would have made it really count.
    Madman African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Nil Is every argument an adversarial thing? it's not like it's an all or nothing zero sum game that needs a loser, getting to the heart of matters is a collaborative effort?

Not every argument is equal, "Are humans causing global warming" is not an argument that people need to work together to find an answer. It has an obvious answer and the intellectual heavyweights need to come in and MAKE people submit because it is a zero sum game and not every fuckin idiot on the planet needs to have their opinion heard.
    Originally posted by Madman Not every argument is equal, "Are humans causing global warming" is not an argument that people need to work together to find an answer. It has an obvious answer and the intellectual heavyweights need to come in and MAKE people submit because it is a zero sum game and not every fuckin idiot on the planet needs to have their opinion heard.

You think like this because you have a disease.
    Madman African Astronaut
    So your a little bitch is what your saying? I'm waiting to be emotionally destroyed here, its not too late to make it count.
    Originally posted by Madman So your a little bitch is what your saying? I'm waiting to be emotionally destroyed here, its not too late to make it count.

Nah, you're a moron but you don't deserve the worst of me. I keep that shit to myself because I have restraint, I'm not a bitch like you.
    Now you’re just going back and forth calling each other bitches and we are at the point where you either have to fuck or walk away.
    I'm just making him angry, although I think there are a lot of other ways I could do that, so you do have a point. You're a peacekeeper, aren't you?
Jump to Top