User Controls

Friday night alone...

Well niggas, it's just you and me. I had a glorious evening planned out to creep on lukewarms at an event, but responsibility calls. I have a new pill called rexulti to add to my regiment, and I decided to test it's effects in the comfort of my own home instead of at a venue full of strangers. So I will be spending my night at the apartment, totally alone in farm country. I'm hoping this is the one guys, it's been a circus trying to find the right one. Weight gain, delusions and paranoia. I just want peace.

Anyway, there's always next year, and maybe this is a good thing because maybe this is the type of shit that keeps women away from me. It's also a good thing because I can rest assured that I can surf the web in peace.

I would have had my script last night if things worked out. I get to walgreens at 9:57, walk to the back and this beta pudge fuck closes shop right after the lady in front of me. No way it took me more than a minute and a half to get back there you dough boy faggot. Anyway, the spin moves continued. I drove about 100 miles and spent hours trying to get this script between yesterday and today. I was berated by the staff at Walgreens as they treated me like just another inner city nigger. But anyway guys... It would be one thing if I was getting scripted something desirable, but I'm not. I'm being coerced into selling out to this pharma bullshit. This shit ain't helping me nigga. I cain't even sit on the patio on a nice day to myself without worrying that I will get robbed even given the fact I live in bfe, now come on nigga? I can't explain this unreasonable fear. Why is big pharma force feeding this trash

With that I pass
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    antipsychotics? they're extremely subjective, often no way to know which ones will help a given person, if any do at all

they might as well just give out mixed sampler bags
    Took it a little while ago. Not feeling bad, about to drive to the university
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Forget San Francisco and it's pretencious shit.

Oakland on telegraph is happening more and more. a live band was even setting up and there are food trucks "Off the grid"

If you're in the bay area you should go meet ladies out there (or guys) I wish I was single and 20 again, I'd hit that area myself. But Im tired and soar

plus I'm not going back tothis shithole site
Jump to Top