User Controls

What a Rough Morning...

If you had a pre-employment screen and hypothetically used SubSolition (synth) do you think the LabCorp procedure would dictate immediately collecting a new sample under observation if the specimen was outside of the normal temperature range (I keep hearing 90-100, but others have failed with a 92..) or do you think they would let you know after the normal processing period is over and request you redo it under observation?

Anyone ever considered this before?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yeah probably I would say so.
    Originally posted by mmQ Yeah probably I would say so.

I’m finding mixed reports. I think it’s prolly fine. Pricey but that shit looks legit.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    They will have you take a redo a few days later IF they know something is up.
    Originally posted by RestStop They will have you take a redo a few days later IF they know something is up.

Do you know if 90-100 is acceptable or does it have to be closer to 96/98.

Will the redo be observed?

They won’t reject the spcimen immediately?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by -mal- Do you know if 90-100 is acceptable or does it have to be closer to 96/98.

Will the redo be observed?

They won’t reject the spcimen immediately?

1. I have no clue on temp thing.

2. In my experience NO.

3. Doubtful. They will just say it's "inconclusive" or some shit and make you retake the test.
    Originally posted by RestStop 1. I have no clue on temp thing.

2. In my experience NO.

3. Doubtful. They will just say it's "inconclusive" or some shit and make you retake the test.

Damn. Thanks for the replies.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Mal post a link to buy your fake piss.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    You gotta do an oil-change
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by WE SMOOTH Mal post a link to buy your fake piss.

For a second there i thought you were trying to buy -mal-'s piss. Ayy lmao.
    Originally posted by Sophie For a second there i thought you were trying to buy -mal-'s piss. Ayy lmao.

I kinda think he was lolz.
    I will trade you my clean piss for your filthy whore piss.
    PM me!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lol no thanks Fona. I could get clean piss if I wanted. Lol
    Originally posted by -mal- Lol no thanks Fona. I could get clean piss if I wanted. Lol

I have buckets of piss laying around my bedroom and my mom wants me to get rid of them.
    I can trade you an entire bucket for a mason jar of yours.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I have buckets of piss laying around my bedroom and my mom wants me to get rid of them.
    I can trade you an entire bucket for a mason jar of yours.

No thank you.
    Originally posted by -mal- No thank you.

This is top-shelf piss I got here.
    Normally you would have to get on a payment plan and know a guy to get this gold.
    Im offering to trade you a whole fucking bucket for a jelly jar of your dark brown.
    WTF is you high?
    Originally posted by Fonaplats This is top-shelf piss I got here.
    Normally you would have to get on a payment plan and know a guy to get this gold.
    Im offering to trade you a whole fucking bucket for a jelly jar of your dark brown.
    WTF is you high?

Always high boo!
    Holy shit. Everyone - SubSolution is the best thing on the market. This bitch is now rich again.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    100% Effective. Prank Urine Kit made with updated 2018 synthetic urine formula.

trying to think of a prank you'd need fake piss for
    Originally posted by aldra trying to think of a prank you'd need fake piss for

They say that to not mention what it’s really for. I would assume a prank where your friend thinks there is pee on them? Or an awesome Tuesday for Narc?
Jump to Top