User Controls

Well, P.A. called and nothing can be done

BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Jeff is one lucky mother fucker.

-Take care, all.

I'm done with the lies and corruption our masters have done to us.

I'm moving eventually and changing my number.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    ok well say hi to all the guys down at the psych ward when you get there pal.

make sure to give me your number when you change it so we can keep in contact.
    Originally posted by NARCassist ok well say hi to all the guys down at the psych ward when you get there pal.

You realize that some of those hospital workers are just security guys given some training and are criminal mids. some take photos of women nude then share them online. time and time again this has happened and I know a lady who this happened to. Fuck those dudes. and some of the Doctors are in the same mindset. No one monitors it. the place is a freakshow of shitshow excitements. I spent 10 days of a 6 week sentence once by a judge when I was 15 years old. the Doctor let me out because I became violent towards myself then tackling some dude fucking with me. I thought I was going to get addded time but I got meds instead.
    df

Originally posted by NARCassist ok well say hi to all the guys down at the psych ward when you get there pal.

You really seemed like a decent guy but maybe it's a cultural thing about Brits that makes you guys turn into total assholes when SHTFF

and honestly you're a trip. I mean you do heroin? I know heroin is not the drug that makes people become animated as people think. I understand that is people who do meth.

But you have bouts of hostility. you show the signs. I'm a sensitive person which is my problem. I cant control it. i should learn to harbor it and put good use of it. I suffer from impulsive behavior and SSRIs help me a lot. I'm feeling very friendly right now. I probably by nature can't make that serotonin I need or vice versa (how ever that works)

You honestly should maybe spend some R&R (self volunteer for psych evaluation) over at a mental facility. I don't even care if you're a Doctor or a Cop of some sort. You need help My Friend. go have yourself evaluated and spend some times on being put on the right meds. Stop self medicating on opiods. WTF.. your liver is fucked!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    hes just enjoying the prized british pastime of sucking the piss out of his mates
    Originally posted by A College Professor hes just enjoying the prized british pastime of sucking the piss out of his mates

ahh

then damn my sensativity. that's a chick issue I know, but some guys have it. I was burden with taking shit the wrong way I guess. but because of that.. people love to play the gaslight game on me. My brothers would fuck with my head like that all the time.

Now is not the time for me for this game
Jump to Top