User Controls

Science this

One day I took 20 dph
    I was in my Microsoft class and looking through the book (which had computer window pictures in it) and tried to tap the page and scroll like it was a touch screen tablet.

Anyway, the teacher tilted her head, looked at me and continued teaching.

Shit had me so fucked
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]

Better living through technology fellas
    I take 20 dph every day because allergies.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel I take 20 dph every day because allergies.

666.69 j-j-j-jiggawatts
    chug the whole bottle and talk to your dead relatives

Originally posted by Something Squirrel chug the whole bottle and talk to your dead relatives

:*(

One and a half grams of dementia. Fuck that shit. Nigga cain't een walk, can't een tawk. My eyes are blurreh, I'm hearing strange voices. Nigga, da fuq is this shit nikka, I was just trying to clear up a runny nose.

Take a large amount and then take a huge rip from the bong/cigarette or e-cig report back with results
    Originally posted by A College Professor

Lol. This frog is dope.
    so I just robbed a drug dealer...

https://niggasin.space/thread/368?p=1#post-368

Originally posted by The Self Taught Man Named CVS Ha!. GOTTEM!!! BBB's BEEDRILL BRAND BENNIES ∆ TIME TO ©®|B LEG BAG.

Jk I have to go to a funeral tomorrow and I hate my family So I'm gonna eat all these and go. I'll take pictures for y'all space niggas too.

Originally posted by The Self Taught Man YEAH THIS THE BEST TIME TO COOK A POUND YOU KNOW ∆ CRIB LEG BAG FOR LIFE UNTIL I DIE SCRATCH MY CORNEA STICK A METH FILLED SYRINGE IN MY EYE ∆
    THIS IS THE DANCE OF MY PEOPLE
    *DING DING DING ∆ DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING **CHUGS A BOTTLE OF BEEDRILL AND ROBITUSSIN**

Originally posted by The Self Taught Scron I'm gonna go back to my dads house and listen to no agenda and eat 40 beedrills. But if you wanna learn to live in space first we must conquer the ocean floor like BioShock and live under all that pressure plus nobody can fuck with our nuclear fusion rocket engines down there. Also solid fuel rockets don't work you need a fusion or nuclear powered rocket and solar power isn't reliable in space so more nukes there too. BRB

https://niggasin.space/thread/341?p=1#post-34213

Originally posted by The Self Taught Man Downed 30pills before my daily walk a few hours ago from my 200 pill stash that I stole.

Walked around for a bit and then it hit me and now I really have to piss but there are cars EVERYWHERE with triangular wheels nyuk nyuk nyyk no just kidding there square like I said and every loud truck sounds like its

COMING RIGHT FOR US ITS COMING RIGHT FOR US HOOONK HONK HOOOONK .

Dph is

im losing my ability to string together words and sentences and my mind keeps veering off into the aether.

YOUVE BEEN AT THIS FOR HHOURS
    WHAT I LEARNED ON DPH IS
    WHAT I LEARNED ON DPH IS

the colors are reallllyyyyyyyyyy bright and the birds don't seem to notice I'm here because I'm sitting completely motionless posting on my phone.

I'm like the sleep rock baby oh yeah sleep rock. The beedrill isn't making me blind. In fact I'm wide awake despite it being 9am and I haven't had coffee or anything just water and beedrill pills 25mg

Yeah ∆∆∆ this the best time to delta you kknow

Friday night mothafuckas

https://niggasin.space/thread/3565?p=1#post-49899

Originally posted by The Self Taught Man I ate this money and now I'm going to the place to get the things don because they froze all my assets. This will be a fun meeting bexause my short term memory is shot. What the fuck. They should just make the shit legal and this kind of stuff wont happen. Also wut.

Jump to Top