User Controls

A Karoom?

BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    or KaFuckingBooom

Mario is still coming up all these years. Mario is like a codeword. Mario the movie showed the world trade towers in a way that happened. I'ts too comical like a comics book, right?

https://soranews24.com/2016/12/10/20-year-old-mystery-code-in-super-mario-64-finally-solved/

what is the code word. EA games and ties with Nintendo

A quote from the source above.

"In the courtyard inside the castle (the area where you get to Big Boo’s Haunt) there’s a statue of a star inside a small pool. Engraved on the statue are words whose reading and meaning fans of the game have fought over for years.

▼ Looks like “A Ka-room! 3-Pax” to me.

Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    I used to play Kaboom.
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover I used to play Kaboom.

was it fun? is it really a game? this is interesting. I know it's an old saying going back centuries for an anamadapea (yeah I can't spell that word but sound it out)

still... KaFuckingBoom and Backyard balistics

Jesus Help us all. I mean this potentially true fact of Mario being a code word for some black -op game. Because like Steve Jobs said in an interview when asked if people would really want to have mini computers in their pockets (smart phones or tablets) he replied "Not you guys but our childrens generation)

20 years later, BAM! just like Mario. He Smashed it. 100 percent then DIES

he got it though. he was almost prophetic. like the wright brothers.. Think of it, Dream it and work hard to make it a reality. but whatever the x in this denominator stands for.. People didn't have to die.

Hey Lanny.. enhancement Die or Death to say Mario or whatever.

fuck my life. Cut long ways, right.. now straight across
Jump to Top