User Controls

The new members are cool and all but ....

Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    -mal- is still the best new member we've had in a while.

Originally posted by Sophie If you start beta-orbiting -mal- i'll be dissapoint Soy.

Oops.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING -mal- is still the best new member we've had in a while.

Oops.

Thank you, SB. When I get on my home computer I’ll send you that image I need resized. Still haven’t had time to follow Zanixk’s instructions.

No one is really my beta orbiter. Most people still think I’m a man. :)
    Originally posted by -mal- Most people still think I’m a man. :)

TBH I really don't care one way or another.
    Wuts goin on here.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Mal is a female.

Supposedly.
    Let's see some pics
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Let's see some pics

Nevar. You all already saw my hand.
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover Mal is a female.

Supposedly.

Not supposedly. For sure.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Mal, how do you feel about all these older slutz coming into your territory rubbing all up on ur boys they way they are
    Originally posted by POLECAT Mal, how do you feel about all these older slutz coming into your territory rubbing all up on ur boys they way they are

IDGAF. They’re not my boys (mostly) and I’m not their girl.
    Omg Pole you can’t just go around calling us old

Mal
    Originally posted by ohfralala Omg Pole you can’t just go around calling us old

Mal

Hi, bby girl. Way to go keeping these dudes in line and running circles around you!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I said Older,, that doesn't imply old
    I <3 fralalalal
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Is that a milk bottle?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I felt sure I was going to have a black son when I came inside a black girl one time, but it never happened. It would have been interesting if it had.

I'd prefer a black daughter though.
    Originally posted by -mal- Hi, bby girl. Way to go keeping these dudes in line and running circles around you!

I’ve had a lot of practice bc as you can see Polecat chases me around the Internet terrorizing me like I’m in basic training.

Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING I <3 fralalalal

Originally posted by ohfralala I’ve had a lot of practice bc as you can see Polecat chases me around the Internet terrorizing me like I’m in basic training.

Lol I haven’t paid much attention to polecat. Although I feel like he was here before the rest of you....
    Ugh shit. That would explain so much, Mal. So very much.
Jump to Top