User Controls

90s nickelodeon was television at its absolute best

fucking kids born after 1995 are forever doomed

EVERYTHING about the 90s is superior to each and every decade that has ever existed
    I hope time travel will one day be possible or at the very least reincarnation is a thing
    Clarissa
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Nothing better to me than when my parents would go out on a Friday night I had the house to myself. I'd pull out our hide-a-bed downstairs and thought being able to watch tv laying down on the bed was like KING-TIER shit. I'd make a bunch of popcorn with Tabasco and parmesan cheese and watch the entire SNICK lineup and make it sure it was SUPER DARK AND SPOOOKY when I watched Are You Afraid Of The Dark.
    Originally posted by mmQ Nothing better to me than when my parents would go out on a Friday night I had the house to myself. I'd pull out our hide-a-bed downstairs and thought being able to watch tv laying down on the bed was like KING-TIER shit. I'd make a bunch of popcorn with Tabasco and parmesan cheese and watch the entire SNICK lineup and make it sure it was SUPER DARK AND SPOOOKY when I watched Are You Afraid Of The Dark.

This legit almost made me cry with nostalgia lol

I wanna do this, this weekend
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]

Melissa Joan Hart 2018
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Haha she has a funny eye.
Jump to Top