User Controls

Amy Schumer in hospital with STD

Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Amy Schumer is in hospital with a kidney infection.

For the girls here, this is basically when you let someone who has shit on his dick fuck you in the pussy - the infection starts as a urinary tract infection, then moves up to your kidneys.

I would fuck her, but I doubt she'd let a poor-ass Irish guy like me do so.

What a disgusting fucking un-funny privileged jedi slam pig.

Originally posted by ohfralala We love you Fona. Don’t be a turd covered dick today ok?

lol

https://www.etonline.com/amy-schumer-says-shes-on-the-mend-following-week-long-hospitalization-101566
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Omg. Shes not pretty tho op!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    maybe now she'll be euthanised
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Fona fucked Amy and infected her kidneys with her own poop.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    She's on my list of people I want to watch slowly spit-roasted over an open fire
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The thing about Amy Schumer is that her fat is the best thing she has going for her. With it she looks kinda frumpy, lovable, and fuckable. The kind of thing you don't mind having in your bed.

Without, she looks like a typical repulsive nerd.

I spent money to go see I Feel Pretty in theaters

And now you can all hate me and spew unharnessed vitriol at me
    What about the extreme manface tho? She's just vulgar and revolting altho still not as bad as sarah silverman. Oh gawd.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by ohfralala I spent money to go see I Feel Pretty in theaters

How many times did you openly laugh out loud?
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    I’d smash it

Hate sex is fun
    Originally posted by mmQ How many times did you openly laugh out loud?

Once. Sometimes I’m easily amused. I’ve tried to like her but it’s really hard.

And I wanted to shoot Michelle Williams’ character.
    Originally posted by Archer513 I’d smash it

😀
    apric0t Houston
    Originally posted by ohfralala I spent money to go see I Feel Pretty in theaters

When she told a crowd of overweight women they were healthy cuz they were real, I died inside.
    Originally posted by apric0t When she told a crowd of overweight women they were healthy cuz they were real, I died inside.

Yeah that’s the sort of dumbass female empowerment that makes me hate women
    I like Amy Schumer 😂😞
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    i wonder why someone from a wealthy well conncted jedi family would go into comedy, she must actually be dumb
    Originally posted by the pat-man i wonder why someone from a wealthy well conncted jedi family would go into comedy, she must actually be dumb

That's a weird statement. Rich jedis go into things like comedy, modern art and theatre all the time. They always suck at it, but it's like a shit-test to the goyim - if you don't appreciate my crap you don't fit in and are therefore an outsider.

By now the jedis control everything, they are both the actor on the stage and the critic in the audience.
    I wanna find me a nice jedi boy and convert and take over the world
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'm not jedi but I look like I am so will that work?
    Originally posted by ohfralala I wanna find me a nice jedi boy and convert and take over the world

Find out if he has a sister for me.
Jump to Top