User Controls

Terence McKenna was right

xy0 Houston
    Terence McKenna, who definitely wasn't the first to propose this, argues that there are simply too many men and too few women. Traditionally, men would often engage in risky, highly dangerous and life-threatening activities. The week, unlucky, or ignorant would either die in childhood, or while engaging in this risky-provider like scenario. They would leave behind three or more committed female partners. And traditionally, one single male would mate with many women, bearing children of a diverse genetic distribution.

What are the effects of having equal male to female ratios today? Is this an argument for polyamorism? Are incels the result of this inballence?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Terence McKenna has never been right about anything ever
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    xy0 Houston
    Yeah but it's about the journey you take through the vivid surreal descriptions that he uses to rationalize his points. Plus, the neon RC wooks eat it up, and he samples well in music.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Originally posted by Lanny Terence McKenna has never been right about anything ever

It's an achievement in-and-of-itself and a terrible shame for someone so clearly equipped with superior intelligence, not to mention talent, to be so utterly whacked out.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by xy0 What are the effects of having equal male to female ratios today? Is this an argument for polyamorism? Are incels the result of this inballence?

it coses some male to pretend to be female.

on the internet.
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    he knew how to grow shrooms before most people
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Lanny Terence McKenna has never been right about anything ever

That's a bit harsh though. Sure, his theory about the end of the world in 2012 was kinda crap but you win sum you lose sum.
    If only 5% of what that man said was true, it would still be amazing.
    Originally posted by Zanick It's an achievement in-and-of-itself and a terrible shame for someone so clearly equipped with superior intelligence, not to mention talent, to be so utterly whacked out.

Yea, instead he should have used his intelligence to further business or monetary interests, or perhaps go into medicine and help obese people live longer.

I mean I don’t agree with the guy on a lot of shit either but I get where he was coming from. Maybe he was that way just to spite the fucks who told him he wouldn’t be anything without contributing to a system that’s set up purposely to waste your life.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Never heard of him he sounds like a massive faghot. :)

just like you!
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by xy0 What are the effects of having equal male to female ratios today? Is this an argument for polyamorism? Are incels the result of this inballence?

Of men:
    10% on the dick
    5% wanna be chicks
    40% are obese (fat fux)
    20% are broke and under/unemployment

Leaves 25% that are viable...I’ll take those odds 👍🏻

I didn’t even mention half the men are under 5’10”...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Archer513 Of men:
    10% on the dick
    5% wanna be chicks
    40% are obese (fat fux)

Leaves 25% that are viable…I’ll take those odds 👍🏻

I didn’t even mention half the men are under 5’10”…

lol
    TT.x1c Houston
    mckenna wasnt crazy just because he chose to leave hard science for more abstract notions about reality

however people treat him like drug zarathustra
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ Never heard of him he sounds like a massive faghot. :)

I always kinda liked you, but now i have to kill you.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Archer513 Of men:
    10% on the dick
    5% wanna be chicks
    40% are obese (fat fux)

Leaves 25% that are viable…I’ll take those odds 👍🏻

I didn’t even mention half the men are under 5’10”…

I'm triggered by the low quality demography
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Originally posted by xy0 Is this an argument for polyamorism?

Did you really think you could sneak your degeneracy into a question of demography and somebody with an iq of one and a half standard deviations above the average wouldn't notice

Incels have always existed, it's nothing new. There's probably more of them now because women have been granted absolute control over their reproduction. Why would they go near Obbe

In sexual economics, sperm is cheap (a guy can fuck and cum inside hundreds of women in 9 months) while eggs are expensive (a woman will shit out just one or two kids and rarely more than that in 9 months). Since it's such a big investment for women, they have to be choosy. Males have always been biologically disposable in the evolutionary timeline

We are simply witnessing these disposable organisms communicate their anxiety, shame, resentment and depression, sometimes through forums, sometimes through vlogs, sometimes through shootings
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by Daily Did you really think you could sneak your degeneracy into a question of demography and somebody with an iq of one and a half standard deviations above the average wouldn't notice

Incels have always existed, it's nothing new. There's probably more of them now because women have been granted absolute control over their reproduction. Why would they go near Obbe

In sexual economics, sperm is cheap (a guy can fuck and cum inside hundreds of women in 9 months) while eggs are expensive (a woman will shit out just one or two kids and rarely more than that in 9 months). Since it's such a big investment for women, they have to be choosy. Males have always been biologically disposable in the evolutionary timeline

We are simply witnessing these disposable organisms communicate their anxiety, shame, resentment and depression, sometimes through forums, sometimes through vlogs, sometimes through shootings

Why do you think I'm an incel?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Daily Incels have always existed, it's nothing new.

this is wrong.

incels only exist after the industrial revolution had subverted humans traditional gender role.

they cant hunt and cant farm and could hardly gather. in the past, theyd have to prostitute themselves,

ie, sleeping with men in exchange for food and shelter.
    Madman African Astronaut
    Russia's gender ratio is still fucked up from WW2 and it doesn't really have good consequences. With unbalanced gender ratios it gives men more power in the relationship and this is bad because we all know that men are generally shitheads and at the very least women need to have an equal amount of power in a relationship, good women have shown their worth and no amount of "but the crackwhores I fornicate with are shitty" will change that. Fuck Terrance Mckinna and anyone else that promotes any kind of spiritual fucking bullshit, hallucinogens get you high they aren't a gateway to a secret universe

Fuck you yuppie
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    They don't have to unlock a transcendent reality to be of practical value to a person who regularly exercises their creative abilities.
Jump to Top