User Controls

Where have you gone, Karen?

I use to think you were just ignoring Zanick’s calls to you. Now I’m wondering if you’re in some kind of trouble? You can reach me on the mal-phone if you want to talk about it.

Com back soon, Karen!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Glad to know I'm not the only one who can't get in touch. She's an absentee matron of the universe, there's a lot going through her collective minds for the being time.
    HTS highlight reel
    I've told Zanick wht he needs to do if he ever wants to see Karen again, but he insists on staying in a damn coma.
    Would you mind telling me again? I haven't slept and my memory is lacking.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Seriously though who the fuck is karen?
    Originally posted by Number13 Seriously though who the fuck is karen?

I don’t really know. This is also my own call into the void.
    HTS highlight reel

His wife.
    Originally posted by HTS His wife.

Aw. Are you sad for him too?

She was a very attractive saleswoman who tried to increase her business's online presence by harmlessly posting about their products here. During her short stay, we fell serendipitously in love, only to be cruelly severed from one another by a jealous Lanny from atop his throne on the mountain. Ever since then I've vowed to get her back and set right the injustice which saw her banished.
    Zanny that's horrible. I'm sorry😔

But u can call me karen if ud like😉
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by -mal- I use to think you were just ignoring Zanick’s calls to you. Now I’m wondering if you’re in some kind of trouble? You can reach me on the mal-phone if you want to talk about it.

Com back soon, Karen!

What's your major mal-phone-ction, private?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I want someone to malphonefunction me thinks. Sounds kinky.
    Yea I'm karen!!
    I'm going to need some verification. What can you tell me about the latest Nikes?
    https://m.nike.com/us/en_us/pw/new/me?ipp=48

Plus I'm president Karen... not just sales karen. I oversee the other Karen's.
    Originally posted by Boss_bebe74 https://m.nike.com/us/en_us/pw/new/me?ipp=48

Plus I'm president Karen… not just sales karen. I oversee the other Karen's.

I don't know, if you're the ÜberKaren you should really have a pitch for Nike. That was the first thing about her I was attracted to, and I don't even wear their shoes.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Karen, post ur sales pitch ( * ) ( * )
    I'm leaning towards yes, but I've never gotten into bed with a woman who didn't first try to make me buy something. It's become a foreplay essential.
    Originally posted by mmQ What's your major mal-phone-ction, private?

Karen is lost and you can find my phone if you try hard enough.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by -mal- Karen is lost and you can find my phone if you try hard enough.

Oh ok I'll just ask fona. Thanks Russian dolla!
Jump to Top