User Controls

What are your primary motivations in life?

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    1. Use substances until I feel whole
    2. Revenge on my evil sister
    1. Assisting with anything vengeful in nature.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by ohfralala 1. Assisting with anything vengeful in nature.

I need you to forge a gun that can be wielded by a feline. Can you deliver by FedEx?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    weed snowmobiling and mushrooms
    Attempting to distract myself
    Red_Woman African Astronaut
    I'm wandering
    Originally posted by POLECAT weed snowmobiling and mushrooms

So is "weed snowmobiling" a really unsafe sport, or should I read this as a list of three different hobbies?

Originally posted by Juicebox Attempting to distract myself

That's a great idea, sometimes I dream of building a life for myself out of insignificant things to occupy my every moment right up to when I die, but I don't have the motivation to make that happen and I'm still really salty about my childhood.
    Originally posted by Red_Woman I'm wandering

That must be bliss. For the first time in my life, I know exactly where I'm going and I hate it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I missed a comma, but grass snowmobiling is a thing,, drag races with sleds in the summer for addicts I do enough damage to my sleds in the winter I don't need to drag race in the summer
    I'm going to try smoking weed on a snowmobile here. It's Chicagoland so we'll see how far I get. If I get stopped, I'm telling them that it's okay, POLECAT gave me the green light.
    HTS highlight reel
    1) The Light of our Lord, Jesus Christ
    2) Daddy's cummies
    Red_Woman African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Zanick That must be bliss. For the first time in my life, I know exactly where I'm going and I hate it.

Can we switch places?

I used to love it. But it can become tiresome, especially with age.
    Originally posted by Zanick I need you to forge a gun that can be wielded by a feline. Can you deliver by FedEx?

Can I just shoot somebody for you? Seems much less complicated.
    Originally posted by ohfralala Can I just shoot somebody for you? Seems much less complicated.

No, that would be too obvious. I need my cat to be the gunwoman. She needs to be able to protect herself if necessary. Not from mice or other cats, I just can't go into too much detail regarding the 'whom'. I need a cat that can be held and fired by a gun, and I love getting these kinds of things delivered by FedEx. You probably know the feeling, when the truck stops and the little guy walks up with the package, pats you on the head and feeds you a treat from his hand. I love FedEx. It's part of the revenge, I promise.
    Smh
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    1. get high
    2. fuck bitches

Originally posted by ohfralala Smh

This is serious, Lala, and you're the only one who can do it. I need you to be a cat's gunsmith today, and a FedEx customer tomorrow.
    No. Can’t do it. Too complicated. I don’t mind a good drawn out plan but I’m more realistic when it comes to revenge and I fear we will not be good partners in this arena.
    Originally posted by ohfralala No. Can’t do it. Too complicated. I don’t mind a good drawn out plan but I’m more realistic when it comes to revenge and I fear we will not be good partners in this arena.

Are you willing to make some threatening phone calls with a disguised voice?
    Um I do that every day
Jump to Top