User Controls

people who demand trivial things be cleaned before being returned

I came to the library today to do some work and what do I see but some girl who has nothing better to do than complain that people write on the white boards in the library and don't erase them before they're done (people who write on white boards are another topic for another day). She's going around ranting and raving like a lunatic about how the library should have a "clean board" policy which means that you would be required to erase a whiteboard you used after finished with it.

WHY? WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU WANT THAT? Do these people not fucking realize that whether you have to erase your board once at the beginning or end of the session, it's still the same amount of work, EXCEPT MAKING PEOPLE ERASE IT AT THE END IS UNENFORCEABLE. You're saving NO TIME OR EFFORT at all. You still have to erase the board at least one time, yet without a stupid ass rule in place, you are forced to. The enforcement of the rule is ALREADY BUILT INTO THE SYSTEM. But NO. YOU WANT EVERYTHING TO BE YOUR WAY DON'T YOU YOU GODDAMN CUNT? I FUCKING THOUGHT SO.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    and if you are a rule follower then you'll likely end up cleaning the board before and after a lot of times.

fuck it, just be a rule breaker and never have to clean the board again coz these silly fucks will mug themselves into doing it all.

Originally posted by NARCassist and if you are a rule follower then you'll likely end up cleaning the board before and after a lot of times.

fuck it, just be a rule breaker and never have to clean the board again coz these silly fucks will mug themselves into doing it all.

exactly. those fucking dipshits don't even realize they're fucking themselves over. what a tool. i bet she stays after closing every day and just goes around erasing shit getting more and more pissed off.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Stupid fucking wHORE I love cleaning the board
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by greenplastic exactly. those fucking dipshits don't even realize they're fucking themselves over. what a tool. i bet she stays after closing every day and just goes around erasing shit getting more and more pissed off.

fuck her, no i mean like actually fuck her. get in her pants by becoming her 'secret snitch'. play games by giving her false leads and getting her into arguments with all the bigger kids then white knight your way into the stupid bitches knickers.

She’s being groomed to incessantly ask to see the manager one day
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    You should write "ERASE ME, CUNT" on the board that she's used to using and then record her reaction from across the library when she goes to use it.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Zanick You should write "ERASE ME, CUNT" on the board that she's used to using and then record her reaction from across the library when she goes to use it.

back in high school, it was first period and there was a tiny penis drawn in the corner of the blackboard. the teacher angrily erased it and continued with the class.
    first period next day, again there was a small penis in the bottom left hand corner of the blackboard, slightly bigger this time. teacher angrily rubs it off.
    this goes on for 2-3 days with gradually larger penii, until she comes in one morning to 'IT JUST GETS BIGGER WHEN YOU RUB IT' written across the blackboard
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
     Acolyte
    Originally posted by aldra …penii…
    Originally posted by greenplastic I came to the library today to do some work and what do I see but some girl who has nothing better to do than complain that people write on the white boards in the library and don't erase them before they're done (people who write on white boards are another topic for another day). She's going around ranting and raving like a lunatic about how the library should have a "clean board" policy which means that you would be required to erase a whiteboard you used after finished with it.

The first thing to do when in a quiet room in a library with a board is to write profanities in a foreign language, nothing else.

Erase it before leaving? Ha, no no no, doesn't work like that.
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    At my local library, a person would have to 'rant' and 'rave' in whispers. That might look rather funny to see someone going around the place as such. lol
    Originally posted by aldra back in high school, it was first period and there was a tiny penis drawn in the corner of the blackboard. the teacher angrily erased it and continued with the class.
    first period next day, again there was a small penis in the bottom left hand corner of the blackboard, slightly bigger this time. teacher angrily rubs it off.
    this goes on for 2-3 days with gradually larger penii, until she comes in one morning to 'IT JUST GETS BIGGER WHEN YOU RUB IT' written across the blackboard

Hahahaha! I just saw this, this is hilarious!! roflmao
    Originally posted by Siouxsie_Q At my local library, a person would have to 'rant' and 'rave' in whispers. That might look rather funny to see someone going around the place as such. lol

I respect libraries, but when its full of faggots, I do not. Fuck keeping quiet in such cases.

"HEY LOOK AT THAT FUCKING HOMO OVER THERE WITH HIS FUCKING UNDERCUT"

*people look*

WHAT?!
    Originally posted by NARCassist stupid bitches knickers.

Funny you should use this term: 'knickers'. I haven't heard this word since 1982

LoL
Jump to Top