User Controls

NARCassist's 12345th post and the release of the logs

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to NARCassists 12345th post, the time you've been so eagerly awaiting is finally here. Now I know you are all keen for me to release the logs so without much further ado, i present to you, the logs:

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    lame. hella people called out that it was a troll and the remaining didn't care
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Oh shit the madman actually released the logs
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    who is Hydro?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock who is Hydro?

REKT
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock who is Hydro?

oh you funny cunt

BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Am I Hydro?

You're saying I have HIV3.. right.

the fuck man. I knew this existed. people in biotech fucking with me?

I'll fuck u bitches up
    HTS highlight reel
    I knew it was a troll durp
    I didn't think it was a troll but I didn't care either
    yeah but you all been giving hydro grief about it for months and she's been laughing at all yo.

Originally posted by NARCassist yeah but you all been giving hydro grief about it for months and she's been laughing at all yo.

I didn't post in those threads at all

Congrats though
    oh its all good fun innit folks

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Juicebox I didn't post in those threads at all

Congrats though

I posted in one I think I called people selfish for not letting the babby get the t-pain it NEEDS. Er, needed.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Oh wow, didn't see that one coming, totally didn't call it ahead of time.

I actually believed the pregnancy thing after a while though, but the HIV was obviously a troll from the start.
    so we did get you then lanny? lol

these are great replies, all the 'bahh i knew it was a troll' just indicates the butthurt. and butthurt is the best hurt.

§m£ÂgØL: 'THE BABY HYDRO, THINK OF TEH BABY' hahaha

Lanny Bird of Courage
    IDK, I'm no §m£ÂgØL dick rider but encouraging someone not to take an addictive drug with limited history of use in humans if you believe they're pregnant seems like a pretty natural reaction.

Also you're probably in the clear to gloat but I'm not sure hydro has anything to be proud of that so many people were ready to believe she was got knocked up and contracted HIV from a stranger and was going to have a kid while addicted to drugs.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I think the general consensus here is literally nobody cared/believed the aids part and only two people cared about the pregnancy part. Maybe.
    but none of you knew it was me lol

the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    i released a sizeable log today too, should have taken a picture
    Originally posted by Lanny IDK, I'm no §m£ÂgØL dick rider but encouraging someone not to take an addictive drug with limited history of use in humans if you believe they're pregnant seems like a pretty natural reaction.

Also you're probably in the clear to gloat but I'm not sure hydro has anything to be proud of that so many people were ready to believe she was got knocked up and contracted HIV from a stranger and was going to have a kid while addicted to drugs.

This is the take away. It's not like hydro hasn't taken T-PAIN throughout the entirety of her pregnancy before. And it's not like she isn't a low grade prostitute.

Even beneath the facade, hydro is a steaming pile of shit.
Jump to Top