User Controls

tomato plants are retarded

i have these fucking tomato plants i planted but they're retarded and don't grow straight up out of the ground but they come up and kind of coil around and then sit on themselves because they're lazy fucks. i dont understand, my pepper plants never do this
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    I always suspected tomatoes were unambitious so im not really surprised by the trouble they are giving you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Stake them up with a cage
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    they are climbing tomatoes,, most likely cherry tomatoes if you have room they will spiral around on the ground and you will have tons of little tomatoes or you can give them string or rope to climb on or you can give them fence to travel on
    Hang them upside down as if they were a nigga.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    they never did that tho
    You gotta put sticks in the ground for them there tomaters to grown up on
    Originally posted by POLECAT they never did that tho

Yep it's what they used to during the shipping process if they didn't eat their tomatoes.

I guess you would know
Jump to Top