User Controls

Post your typing speed

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I used this test. Repeat and post as many times as you want.

That's pretty good
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Men don’t type

We dictate...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Slaynk That's pretty good

Thanks, I took a typing skills class in high school. Easily the most useful thing I did there.
    Originally posted by Archer513 Men don’t type

We dictate…

I've tried this with some success, but it's only good for a cursory draft. I always end up having to revise by hand. It's possible that this is because I dictate to Siri on iPhone or Mac, which is probably very different from using a more dedicated software, but I haven't heard good things about the latest release for Dragon.
    Originally posted by Zanick Thanks, I took a typing skills class in high school. Easily the most useful thing I did there.

I had typing class too. Funny, now I tap instead of type.
    Holy fuck I hate typing tests I keep trying to go fast so I end up hitting the wrong keys especially for punctuation. Pretty funny since now I try typing in NIS and I make ZERO MISTAKES NEVER LOOK AT THE KEYBOARD ONCE AND TYPED THIS IN LESS THAN 20 SECONDS!.

oh well, typing tests are flawed. I train my reflexes for cool stuff like video games

Originally posted by Something Squirrel Holy fuck I hate typing tests I keep trying to go fast so I end up hitting the wrong keys especially for punctuation. Pretty funny since now I try typing in NIS and I make ZERO MISTAKES NEVER LOOK AT THE KEYBOARD ONCE AND TYPED THIS IN LESS THAN 20 SECONDS!.

oh well, typing tests are flawed. I train my reflexes for cool stuff like video games

Yeah, nigga, it's not going to show how well you type when you already have it mapped out in your head. Typing on here will always be different from a test where you're measured by how well you read off of their given passage. Still, your typing speed is above average and it's possible to improve on that score if you want to. Do you look at your keyboard while you type?
    Originally posted by Archer513 Men don’t type

We dictate…

Sounds like something someone who has to look at their keyboard would say
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    😁😁😁
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Juicebox Sounds like something someone who has to look at their keyboard would say

I’m looking at the tits of the chic taking my dic...tation. Signed

-the chic doing archers dictation
    Originally posted by Zanick Do you look at your keyboard while you type?

No, never. I am pretty decent at typing like if I recorded a video of how I punch the keys I think it would be interesting to watch.

I've been using computers heavily since I was 9 years old so thats almost 20 years experience typing.

I'm gonna go ahead and blame my girlfriends keyboard.
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    LoL...I remember having Dic-ta-tion tests in elementary school! Always on Fridays if my memory serves me correct. Don't remember those tests after that in higher grades.

I wonder if kids are still required to take those anymore. I used to do substitute teaching and I didn't see it anymore.
    Lanny Bird of Courage

I can type a bit faster but I was using my laptop keyboard and I'm pretty OCD about using nice keyboards.

My form is atrocious though, I hardly use the ring finger on either hand and underuse my index fingers, I learned to type by typing instead of like actually learning how to do it right so I'm constantly reaching across the keyboard in ways your not supposed to. But whatever, apparently I can do 60 pretty reliably and that's faster than most typists so I can live with it.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]

attempt 1

my h key is still fucked up from spilling my cornflakes on the keyboard it was sticking.

im gonna make this test my bitch, nigga

attempt 2

unfortunately i finished a better one with something in the 90wpm range and instinctively hit the return key when finished which auto started another one wiping my score bitch, nigga

i am officially better than lanny and more accurate than the athletes foot dick guy, nigga
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    I literally type with my index fingers 95% of the time like an old lady

Occasionally I manage to use my middle fingers and feel a heavy sense of accomplishment
    im great with the letter keys , get a bit slow using the symbols off the number keys, usually have to peek or try a second time if it isnt the !, @, or #

my laptop doesn't have one but i would love to get quick at the 10-key numberpad but i gotta look at it

fourth attempt clearly proves that I am the best keyboard warrior on the entire website, having fatally crushed both little sporty, and the guy with the chapped dick

not to brag but i also have the second highest iq on the website

also i love that piece they had me type it really resonates with my whole ethos ( not that I know what that word means ) about all these jackasses gettin curned out by the machine, man
Jump to Top