User Controls

Is it worth monetizing a yt account?

Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    i don't even know how much they pay, lol.

could you make a half decent side earner just by ripping shitloads of videos and putting them up. like if you had a few thousand videos up or summing.

Yeah if you can keep posting content why not?. Robot youtube pages are dope
    do you know what they pay?

is it ppv or what?

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I think it used to be. A good friend of mine just got fucked by the new policy, though. You need more subscribers and shittier content than ever.
    Originally posted by Narc could you make a half decent side earner just by ripping shitloads of videos and putting them up. like if you had a few thousand videos up or summing.

that's unlikely to work because they have engines in place to heuristically detect 'protected content', and it only takes one hit for them to check all of your uploads
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by Zanick I think it used to be. A good friend of mine just got fucked by the new policy, though. You need more subscribers and shittier content than ever.

"They" are trying to stifle creativity.
    Give em what they want, shit.

Originally posted by tee hee hee "They" are trying to stifle creativity.

Maybe the mainstream just likes shit
    Originally posted by Narc do you know what they pay?

is it ppv or what?

$1/1000 views

Better not be adding more click bait horseshit to the servers. Sick of that tard shit. Wasting memory and data
    Originally posted by aldra that's unlikely to work because they have engines in place to heuristically detect 'protected content', and it only takes one hit for them to check all of your uploads

yeah i know they remove copyright stuff but there's billions of uncopyrighted video online. i was thinking all the old white label house tracks for starters, its white label so unlikely protected. then there's like all those home vids people post that can be quite funny to a lot of people.

could weight of numbers work if you factored in that maybe 10 or even 20 percent of the videos got took down. if you went total scronaldo on that shit and posted 10 or 20 vids a day. that's 300-600 a month, that's up to 7000 vids a year. if they all earned you a dollar a year on average that's still pretty good for a sideline.

Originally posted by Narc could weight of numbers work if you factored in that maybe 10 or even 20 percent of the videos got took down. if you went total scronaldo on that shit and posted 10 or 20 vids a day. that's 300-600 a month, that's up to 7000 vids a year. if they all earned you a dollar a year on average that's still pretty good for a sideline.

gotta keep in mind that the first report will put you on their radar, and if they look at your account and see you're just uploading tonnes of random stuff you're unlikely to 'own' they'll shaft your account, including all the videos and monitisation you have set up

I mean, go for it if you want, there's not too much to lose really, but you're not the first to come up with the idea and I know they specifically target that sort of uploader
    Originally posted by Slaynk $1/1000 views

Better not be adding more click bait horseshit to the servers. Sick of that tard shit. Wasting memory and data

at that rate i just figured my yt account would have earned me around $2880 for the last 7 years, without even trying. and that's just from posting total shit mostly. i got 2.4 million views on this which i just ripped and re-upped one day, 4 years ago, lol.

cops getting owned vids are quite popular you know, lol.

Originally posted by aldra gotta keep in mind that the first report will put you on their radar, and if they look at your account and see you're just uploading tonnes of random stuff you're unlikely to 'own' they'll shaft your account, including all the videos and monitisation you have set up

I mean, go for it if you want, there's not too much to lose really, but you're not the first to come up with the idea and I know they specifically target that sort of uploader

yeah i guess that's pretty obvious i suppose, why wouldn't they. any excuse not to pay when it comes to business. but i'm guessing there's still plenty of video's that can get hits that aren't copyrighted or protected. and if you change the name of the video its gonna be pretty hard to find if its elsewhere.

Jump to Top