User Controls

Do white people ever get cold???

Why is the ac on when it's late October? Why are you wearing shorts in February.

Can we roll the windows down instead of cranking the ac this summer?

Please and thank you.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    No.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I have had my wood stove heating my house since October,, its got a fire in it right now even tho the windows are all open,
    I an white
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    i think they are trying to look hard or something by wearing their cargo shorts in the dead of winter ( wow hes tough, look hes wearing shorts in the snow! )

oh my god my neighbor is shoveling snow in nothing but his g string, that guys freakin cool!

or they are just fat as fuc and just waddling around they make more heat than a coal furnace, and its all trapped under that lard nam sayin my nigga
    Maybe I'm overreacting... who knows. I am sorry if I offended any of yins
    maybe they r 2 pooor to afford proper clothes thats y i just always figured they were reatared
    I'm done
    ill take over from here, you are relieved
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    you'd never see black people doing golden showers in the snow tho.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    is that a twink on the bottom?
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    what like a twink with tits?

xox_LJ_xox African Astronaut [the cut facile neurotrichus]
    Yep, but not too often being in Florida. ☀️
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    IDK do black people ever get warm?
    Originally posted by Sophie IDK do black people ever get warm?

We get warm, but we can never get hot because the white people are always turning on the ac
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    No. Due to systemic racism we have set the world's thermostat at exactly the temp that we like/ find most comfy. 😊
    Originally posted by tee hee hee No. Due to systemic racism we have set the world's thermostat at exactly the temp that we like/ find most comfy. 😊

everyone is equal tho so they should all like teh same temperature
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    We keep ourselves warm with our wealth,power and the blood of those we oppress
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by Archer513 We keep ourselves warm with our wealth,power and the blood of those we oppress

Lol yes this helps too.
    Originally posted by Archer513 We keep ourselves warm with our wealth,power and the blood of those we oppress

I go to planned parenting twice a week to get the unborn nigger fetuses i blend them in my morning protein shake. Keeps the skin young.
    Originally posted by Slaynk We get warm, but we can never get hot because the white people are always turning on the ac

You can never get hot period. All black people are unattractive.
Jump to Top