User Controls

IT'S All over folks

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    This site has been taken over by the feds,do not respond to anyone you don't know in a PM.
    This is how they will entrap you then you go to jail the end.
    You have been warned.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Nigga, you can't hang. Nigga, you ain't gang.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Y'all got some skerred Niggas up in here
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]

OP.equals(schizo);
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING

OP.equals(schizo);

Lol @ dog post
    wtf, i don't get any pm's from feds

why are you so special?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    My secret LSD lab!
     Acolyte
    This is what happens when people don't take care of their things.
    Originally posted by  This is what happens when people don't take care of their things.

well why the fuck didn't you take care of it then?
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    It is important to know, as new arrivals, that as Lanny is a US resident he can be legally compelled to provide information to the federal authorities in the USA, as well as prevented from letting you know about his provision of information. In addition he can see all Private Messagess sent through this forum.

As a result all activity, illegal or not, should pass through at least one third party, such as protonmail.ch. There you will be protected at least to the first degree. Ideally you should bump through more parties to make traceability impractical.
    Sh0ppingqueen Yung Blood
    Who da fuq is messaging u op.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    he cant stop to respond he's busy tarin down a special place
     Acolyte
    Lanny will be going to federal prison for at least 20 years, twice the amount of time he pretended to be a woman online.
    Ready or not here I come you can’t hide

I’m gonna find you and take it slowly
    Originally posted by  Lanny will be going to federal prison for at least 20 years, twice the amount of time he pretended to be a woman online.

LMAO
    FREEZE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by AngryOnion This site has been taken over by the feds,do not respond to anyone you don't know in a PM.
    You have been warned.

Originally posted by AngryOnion This site has been taken over by the feds,do not respond to anyone you don't know in a PM.
    You have been warned.

you literally pm'd me 34 minutes before you made this fred. or did you?

nARC, i Didn't mean to scar him,, I said I only wanted to talk about edible mushrooms and he freaked the fuck out,,lol
    I didn't even ask him where or what state he lived in
Jump to Top