User Controls

Went to court

Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    I waited 2 hours to be told the guy pled guilty, fucking cunt had a year to do it but had to waste a few hours of my life first. and I punctured a tire on the way to catch the LRT.

fml.
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    ......what for?
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    What did you wear to court?
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    what are you a victim?

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Item 9 ……what for?

Item9! You butted in!! I wanted to be the first to post in this thread. Shame on you.
    I want to know what happened and if I can buy you milkshake to make things better
    Originally posted by ohfralala I want to know what happened and if I can buy you milkshake to make things better

Yes you may. Vanilla. Thank you that's sweet.
    Originally posted by Item 9 ……what for?

my sisters boyfriend broke my jaw when we were all living together, i was mad cuz they didn't pay rent for 3 months on top of taking money from me and my dad and not putting it towards rent/utilities. I know the landlord and do work for her so i kinda fucked with my livelihood. ended up having to pay about 5k on top of a power bill in that fuckers name too.

And it wasn't a fight it was more him walking up when I was sitting on my bed and punching me in the face several times.
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Originally posted by Nil it was more him walking up when I was sitting on my bed and punching me in the face several times

Yawn. Good Morning Nill. Yawn.
    *Springs out of bed*
    *Punch* *Punch* *Punch* *Punch* *Punch*
    Well a milkshake isn't going to fix that =/
    Originally posted by ohfralala Well a milkshake isn't going to fix that =/

Unless there is much wodka in that milkshake comrade.
    coca cola veins im insane trip thru memory lane
    Originally posted by tee hee hee What did you wear to court?

what I wear most of the time. black t-shit, black jeans, black shoes black zip up hoodie. my hair was greasy and unkempt aswell.
    Originally posted by Nil what I wear most of the time. black t-shit, black jeans, black shoes black zip up hoodie. my hair was greasy and unkempt aswell.

you should have pissed on your shirt so you could get excused really easily
    Originally posted by greenplastic you should have pissed on your shirt so you could get excused really easily

My understanding is if you're at all smart or display any critical thinking ability whatsoever the prosecution will try to get you excused.
Jump to Top