User Controls

Perverts GTFO

Madman African Astronaut
    As well as the rest of you pussies that are welcoming to new members. Jesus fucking christ somebody unban bill. You fucking perverts believe in god and probably don't have any addictions. Lanny demands blowjobs for you to stay and I need liquid morphine stat.
    Ok but everybody likes morphine regardless
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I'm addict, I haven't been sober in 37 years.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    and I started getting high 41 years ago
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I SCREAM YOU SCREAM! WE ALL SCREAM FOR MORPHINE!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Let's see some ass! Let's see some ass!
    CAN I GET A SLICE OF SOME OF THAT PUSSSSSSSAYYY PIEEEEE!!!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I SCREAM YOU SCREAM! WE ALL SCREAM FOR MORPHINE!

😂😂❤
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Is there seriously a theist among them? I thought they mostly kept to certain corners of the internet. Then again, this wouldn't explain D4RGO. Where is that fellow, anyway?
    Originally posted by Zanick Is there seriously a theist among them? I thought they mostly kept to certain corners of the internet. Then again, this wouldn't explain D4RGO. Where is that fellow, anyway?

hopefully he's dead, that guy is such a swapper
    Originally posted by ohfralala Ok but everybody likes morphine regardless

Not me
    Opiates are boring
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby hopefully he's dead, that guy is such a swapper

I would rather D4RGO convert everyone on the board to theism than hear you call one more person a "swapper" or a "bromo".
    Red_Woman African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Madman As well as the rest of you pussies that are welcoming to new members. Jesus fucking christ somebody unban bill. You fucking perverts believe in god and probably don't have any addictions. Lanny demands blowjobs for you to stay and I need liquid morphine stat.

I smoke and I'm an atheist. Is that okay?
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    I don't smoke and I am a reborn Christian

Yet I still havn't found a church that doesn't play the guilt trip that the First Presbytarian didn't when I was growing up. What is it with these Neo-Baptist type churchs that play guilt trips.

I wasn't raised that way. I mean the Minister was like it a bit yet there wasn't brain washing. he let you decide what was what. the way I am comfortable with what I see as right. my own mind plays guilt on me for the smallest things. I dont need some asshole name Bill or Gene or whatever telling me how to live my own life. Everyone is different.

Also Maybe Jesus like to party. maybe in the 1300s the dark ages wanted to take all of the fun times away from people. Get drunk but not belligerent. Enjoy hash snacks but make sure you can run a string line in the morning building that much needed fence.

Bill and Gene might be going to hell for conning people.
    I believe in God and I do meth I don't see the big fucking deal.
    Where is Sophie? I miss him yelling at us :(
    Originally posted by ohfralala Where is Sophie? I miss him yelling at us :(

O.o
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I do meth. Believe in God. I also believe he may as well not exist. Trust me he doesn't care what type of life you live.
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Originally posted by ohfralala Where is Sophie? I miss him yelling at us :(

Probably off doing computer stuff, she's into that.
    There's already a blowjob line buddy.
Jump to Top