User Controls

wtf

I walked through my hometown yesterday for apparently 5 hours (my mom was really upset when I got back to the car lol) while inebriated on the alcohols.
    It was very lovely, I went deep deep into the woods and sat on a rock while staring at the stream, then went to the bridge and looked at the river.
    Later I walked all the way to my old neighborhood and low and behold for whatever reason two of my cousins were there, riding their skateboards (they used to live there too) I walked up to one of them poking him asking if he was real then I hugged him and everything but he just stood there looking like a tool with his marijuana sweater, smoking a cigarette (he's like 16 - 17) then went on his skateboard and ran away, my other cousin didn't even stop to say hello.
    Why the fuck are people so fucking ignorant and shitty?
    You randomly run into a family member you haven't seen in years and you don't even stop to chat a little?
    Bring on the fucking apocalypse, most of humanity really does have to die out, if we continue at this pace then humanity will cease to be and in the future everyone will be an isolated trans-human slave where your only interaction with others is through vr.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    your dystopias are all mismatched
    They were probably having flash backs of being in the woods with their drunk cousin.
    Perhaps you should start by contacting them through e-mail or by phone and trying to rebuild some sort of relationship that way.
    They are minors and seeing their drunk cuz in the woods was probably not something they cared to do.
    I am sure if you try and be a positive influence in their lives they will eventually greet you with open arms.
    I remember when I was a daily drunk and no one wanted anything to do with me.
    It was clear to everyone but me that I was an embarrassment.
    It got even worse when I started shooting dope all the time.
    You have to start by working on yourself and then asking for forgiveness for whatever the hell you did.
    You can do it man.
    Stay positive or you will be the part of humanity that dies out.
    People are sick and tired of loosing friends and family.
    Only the strong will survive.
    Be strong.
    Have faith.
    I love you
    I wasn't in the woods when I met them, I was walking through my neighborhood.
    Fona if that message was genuine then thank you.
    I hope we can chat more in the future when a real TOTSE is reborn.
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume I wasn't in the woods when I met them, I was walking through my neighborhood.

Why were you drunk?
    Give me 1 good reason to drink.
    And then when you can not do that think about it from their point of views.
    I am sure they want you to be doing good.
    They probably look up to you but seeing you drunk scares them.
    No kid wants to deal with a drunk depressing looking jaywalker.
    You can find a better way to live.
    I did.
    You just got to believe.
    Believe in your heart.
    Believe in yourself.
    I love you.
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume Fona if that message was genuine then thank you.
    I hope we can chat more in the future when a real TOTSE is reborn.

It was genuine.
    I have turned a new leaf.
    I am only going to post positive or real shit.
    And I will use moderation so I do not become delusional while constantly clicking on the "latest threads" button.
Jump to Top