User Controls

Living with two or more girls

Good idea or recipe for disaster?.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    depends if they're dtf or not.

tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    DISASTER.

...so you should do it. 😼
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    there was a time I let 5 girls from a closed down private school come live with me,, good times,
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by NARCassist depends if they're dtf or not.

They fucking better be.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    it will be fine, just tell your landlord you take it up the ass;

ps this is not what california is like
    Originally posted by A College Professor

looks like the same guy

is it the same guy?

guy on the right in the video preview

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    yeah on far right is deputy barny pfief ( don knotts ) who is stanley roper on threes company ( but they had a different actor playing stanley roper at one point )
    3 or more is also fun
    You about to die
    Xlite African Astronaut
    It kinda depends. If there's feelings involved from both chicks then yeah, you're gonna end up bailing through the window.

If no feelings then no problems.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by ohfralala You about to die

is this a premonition
    Women should just all be cool with it am I right.
    Originally posted by POLECAT is this a premonition

No it’s a fact
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    If Enter were here he'd tell you to murder them, or to systematically demolish them emotionally over the course of years.
    Well they both hate me now so you can guess how it turned out.
    Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    Had two girls, did it for 4 months. Honestly, you do get great fuck sessions and you can fuck one girl while play with the other and do all sorts of awesome stuff. But it does make your life hell in the long run, the expenses double, the drama doubles, and if they live in with you it becomes an even bigger problem.

I managed it by assigning them days, and I would have them on weekend together. I had some very fond memories but given the chance I would not repeat it. The heartache becomes an issue, because you do tend to get attached and it's harder on the girl since they're competing.

Funnily I did fuck other girls while I had two of them, sometimes I would fuck in the other room while they chilled. But yeah, it's good while it last but if you want, I suggest keeping them as friends with benefits and instead of two girls have more girls but rotate them and if you can find some girl that likes fucking girls or is crazy into sex, that's a bonus.

Also, make sure NOT to give them a status and don't let them take more than you can give. And you will make it out alive.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Well they both hate me now so you can guess how it turned out.

See I told ya. Never doubt me.
    Can you blame a man for trying
Jump to Top