User Controls

You know what really grinds my gears

Restaurants that don't have an online menu
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    yeah fuck them, how dare they.

Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    How about when you look up opening times for somewhere and then they're not open
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    how about when a city of over a million people has no 24hr restaurants other than fast food chains, dennys, and ihop ( dennys is good sometimes ) but.... no burritos, lasagna, thai, even some chinese?????????????????????????????????
    Originally posted by A College Professor how about when a city of over a million people has no 24hr restaurants other than fast food chains, dennys, and ihop ( dennys is good sometimes ) but…. no burritos, lasagna, thai, even some chinese?????????????????????????????????

Damn that sucks, the city where I'm from you can get pretty much anything until 12am and some places open until 4am because that's the latest liquor stores are allowed to stay open. I was probably within walking distance of 100 restaurants (reasons why ethnic people are awesome)

When I lived in a small town of 5000 people it sucked because everything closed early and there was no mac Donald's but there was still some good grub. Dairy Queen, 7-11, Subway, Bar Food, Thai and Chinese, Chicken and fish & chips.

I hate moving to new areas because every restaurant is new and it takes living there for a year to figure out everything. I have only lived in this city less than a month and I don't know where anything is or what's good.

Except for coffee
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Damn that sucks, the city where I'm from you can get pretty much anything until 12am and some places open until 4am because that's the latest liquor stores are allowed to stay open. I was probably within walking distance of 100 restaurants (reasons why ethnic people are awesome)

When I lived in a small town of 5000 people it sucked because everything closed early and there was no mac Donald's but there was still some good grub. Dairy Queen, 7-11, Subway, Bar Food, Thai and Chinese, Chicken and fish & chips.

I hate moving to new areas because every restaurant is new and it takes living there for a year to figure out everything. I have only lived in this city less than a month and I don't know where anything is or what's good.

Except for coffee

how the fuck do you mistake it for mac donalds

their logo has the name in it and is literally everywhere
    Originally posted by greenplastic how the fuck do you mistake it for mac donalds

their logo has the name in it and is literally everywhere

What
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    California is one giant sleeper town.

My Home town had like 2 restaraunts which were not Denny's and open till 3 am

One on either side of town. One Mexican and One comfort food but better than Denny's.

both now closed. They tried to pass a law to make San Francisco hours of alcohol served till 4am. It wont pass because California is a Nanny State with Nanny Laws (and some for good reasons) like not having someone fall out of a bar at 4am to get into a car and drive straight into Mom or Dad at 4:30-5 in the morning in which mom or dad is heading to work.

that's why they want to round up all the DUI by 3am. so last call is almost always 1:30am (Bars open till 2 but a newer law making last call served at 1:30)

It's the fact there are shitloads of people here that make it that law. The reason Vegas, Reno and NYC don't have to have these laws is because people can walk home. no one drives in those cities much.
    Don't you have taco bell open 24/7 because of the weed
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Don't you have taco bell open 24/7 because of the weed

Jack in the Box does. Until MAD got involved

but these were awesome commercials. But we don't want to encourage people to get high and get behind the wheel.

This one is even funnier

Damn I wish I was American sometimes then I watch the news and I'm like naw
Jump to Top